VMK is Back!

StarTunnel

Does not compute.
So, today I was searching to see if any new projects to re-release VMK had been started, and I found that a beta version of the re-released VMK is finally up! My username on there is JessieBelle if you wanna look me up! the website is here...
game.myvmk.com

Can't wait until this gets popular again!

Is it legit and safe? It wants to download some stuff and I just want to make sure.

Is it legit and safe? It wants to download some stuff and I just want to make sure.

I've been on it since the day it opened, weeks and weeks ago. It's safe.

My name on there is Sarah.R
I go on every once in a while when I have nothing else to do, it's the same as the old VMK but it doesn't interest me as much as it did when I was 11.

MickeyisBeast said:
I've been on it since the day it opened, weeks and weeks ago. It's safe.

My name on there is Sarah.R
I go on every once in a while when I have nothing else to do, it's the same as the old VMK but it doesn't interest me as much as it did when I was 11.

Great thanks!

Yep, I'm having a quite a bit of fun, I've been following the progress of the game but I had forgotten bookmark it earlier.

Yep, I'm having a quite a bit of fun, I've been following the progress of the game but I had forgotten bookmark it earlier.

I was on vmk before, but I must admit I have no idea what I'm doing now.

I got back into it and played for hours when it first opened. But I haven't played in a while now.

Oh, wow!!!!!

Is it still owned by Disney, or does anyone know? My mom doesn't even look at sites by Disney, if they're by Disney I'm allowed to get on

Oh, wow!!!!!

Is it still owned by Disney, or does anyone know? My mom doesn't even look at sites by Disney, if they're by Disney I'm allowed to get on

It is not owned by Disney, it was just recreated. I would honestly be very careful, they got rid of the "dictionary" so one can essentially say whatever they want. Also most on it are high school age or older. I have run into a few very in appropriate conversations in both the guest rooms and public rooms.

It is not owned by Disney, it was just recreated. I would honestly be very careful, they got rid of the "dictionary" so one can essentially say whatever they want. Also most on it are high school age or older. I have run into a few very in appropriate conversations in both the guest rooms and public rooms.

Oh. Then mom will probably find out and pull the plug...

I'm not complaining, though. It stinks but I understand her reasoning.

I was one of the original staff members for OpenVMK before they switched clients and was shut down. MyVMK is NOT ran by Disney, and it was not recreated. Creating something is making something new with your own work. MyVMK took the images, sounds, and other aspects of the original VMK without the consent of Disney or Disney Interactive and used them to open up a game. The staff aren't friendly, in fact, they choose their favorites. They act as if being a staff member is a popularity contest and just use it to become rich with their friends. As it stands, the person who was in charge of the serves quit, and Disney was keyed in on what was happening. I don't expect the game to be here for that long anymore.

All the best though,
Have a Magical Day!

very surprised disney hasnt pulled the plug yet. this game is nowhere near being the same very rude kids

very surprised disney hasnt pulled the plug yet. this game is nowhere near being the same very rude kids

Which is extremely unfortunate and why I wouldn't join the community. All the kids there believe they, "run", the community per say because they were all part of the original VMK. From what I've heard, it's all a popularity contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter