VMK Home Page ( SATURDAY PRIZE REVEALED) & Slide A Thon Questions

Saturday is the Straight track or something wonder what the next prize is.

We can't start buliding yet because we don't have any start pieces, grumble grumble.

PUSH said:
Every time you enter the final room you'll win the prize of the day that is ONLY AVAILABLE through the ride-a-thon this month.

Is that some kind of special piece? I can't image that straight pieces will only be available by doing the slide-a-thon.

Hi,
I for one do not think this is good. Everybody wants to build the water slides. It says ONLY AVAILABLE through the ride-a thon. There will be many heart broken people who will be gone or can't get in lines and can not get the items. No one will want to trade if they are not buyable. Will they sell the other items needed? teleporters starts so on. What good will they be if you can't get peices of the straight. I just don't know if this will go over well with everyone. Make it a chair or something like they did on everest but not parts to something you build and you don't know how many of them you need. I think this will make for extremely busy rooms with lines or full queues as EVERYONE will want this prize.'
Just my 2 cents.
Bugdozer

KrazyPete said:
Is that some kind of special piece? I can't image that straight pieces will only be available by doing the slide-a-thon.

I wonder as there is an arrow pointing up-could it be a uphill piece. Also my son wondered if the arrow might mean the piece is a "speed up" piece which when you go on it makes you go faster.
hmmmmmm

They are probably only offering it to start, and it will be onsale for everyone on Monday.

Remember when they took the straight piece out of the store for a weekend when it was a prize for the Everest ride-a-thon? It's probably like that. They'll probably sell it after the fact.

Get as many as you can while you can get them for free because come Monday, I'll bet they'll be onsale for 200 credits a piece.

"I heard there will be a way for you to get some cool stuff, so maybe you should be in VMK both Saturday and Sunday. Every time you enter the final room you'll win the prize of the day that is ONLY AVAILABLE through the ride-a-thon this month. The more you ride, the more you win!"

I take this to mean that the piece they are showing is only available through the ride a thon, and the ride a thon will last all month long, maybe just on the weekends but enough time for everyone to gather a bunch. But it does say ride-a-thon this MONTH. My thoughts are every weekend they will have a ride a thon giving away the same thing every saturday and the same thing every sunday for the entire month.

I agree with Rolls. I think it'll be like the Everest straight ride piece Ride-a-thon... so don't worry, I'm sure they'll be for sale :) honestly, I find myself using way more turn pieces than straight pieces --- and even then, most people end up buying packs (which are way more economical), rarely do I buy piece by piece :) except when I need just one (say when the ride is almost done.

People are all telling me that they won't release the other lide pieces until the end of the month? Than someone else said that they aren't going to release them tomorrow. And someone else said that they won't release them.

I believe that they will release them but why only release one piece of a track?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter