VMK Hidden Mickey - 50th will not take

Tigress

Earning My Ears
HELP HELP HELP
I got 49 in the bag.
The system will not let me take a picture of
"Frontierland Hub, above a sign" which is the only one I need to make 50.
I found it, the camera takes pic, but nuthin' happens.
Yes I have film in the camera.
Boooo Hoooo Hoooo
I spent sooo many credits n' time.
Please please help.

Carol
tigress

This reminds me of what happened to me with the last quest. I retook a few of the other mickeys again, and then went and took my last mickey again. It worked after that.

You might also try taking a pic of the other Mickey in the Hub. I had the same problem in the last quest. I kept taking a pic of the one that was missing from my list, but it turned out that the list was wrong. I had actually gotten credit for the one it said I was missing and the one that was listed was the Mickey that I actually needed. (sounds confusing I know).

Yvette

Yes, exactly! I was missing my 50th thought it was one in the cave, but it was the other I had already taken. They mix them up sometimes, arg! :guilty:

What does the 50 mickey give you now under the new mickeys?
Kim

Went and re-took some pics, then went back and got the last one and it worked!
I got the "pin", 500 credits,
but now there is a new problem.
When I clicked on the link to get coupon to print it says "Reward Coupon Not Available"
I emailed VMK and got an email back stating they will look into it but nothing else as yet

Tigress... I had the same problem as you. Sent the same message to "contact us" and received the same auto reply yesterday. Today when I logged into the game the same "You have won" mail was waiting for my character so I tried the link again...just in case... and it worked! So maybe try the link again and see what happens.

Check the list of ones you found in VMK central against the list posted on DIS. Make sure the one you are missing is the one you think you are missing...

~M

email is still there.
I click link, it makes a "plop" sound, browser opens and closes.
I'm headed into WDW to the real life VMK Central for help.
Will post what I found out when I get beack tonight.

I thought it was just me stuck at 49. I reviewed the list and think I am missing the one in the mine on the ground--I tried again- but it did not take. I will try the other one.
Thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter