VMK Fun

bytheblood

DIS Veteran
Well, since the game is down and I will not be getting my points today, I thought I would just post a picture instead.

I am the "ghost host" and the other is my sister. I was trying to scare her with my spooky magic, but instead she just wanted to borrow it. :rotfl:

MeasGhost.jpg

Why yes you have. :) More than once.

I wish I could get on now and start adding to my new room. I am adding a 5th room onto the ride. :)

Thanks Squeakers. When VMK comes back up, search for NeonSunrise and stop in. There are 4 rooms to the ride so far....and adding. :)

well since your showing a picture here is a picture of me can you find me lol im bored so i thought id post this
vmk.jpg

I was able to log all the way in and then I got the message that VMK is closed and will reopen tomorrow.

Lol nice pictures can someone tell me how I make the picture big enough so people can see when I post it in my signature its too small can someone pm me how to do it properly please? Btw nice room Quartz ;)

:wave: ~♥Candy♥~ :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter