Vmk Freezing?

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
I just got a new vista. I was playing for a hour. Got off. I Tried getting on and it keeps freezing a few mins. after i get off? Anyone else having this? :confused3

I just got a new vista. I was playing for a hour. Got off. I Tried getting on and it keeps freezing a few mins. after i get off? Anyone else having this? :confused3

Well, I've been having terrible lag today. It also took me the longest time to log on VMK in my history of playing, too.

:confused3

I too have noticed this. I just started using the new OS Vista and results for VMK are less than desired. I can't really do anything without waiting about 30 seconds from delay. VMK Games are out of the question, as is trade windows. I have gone through almost every page on the Adobe site that might offer answers to my questions, as they have Shockwave with no success.

I have been having lag and problems moving and with music etc. Also many disconnects. Thought it was of the hurricane that came knocking on my door a few days ago lol. It is probably just that VMK is quite busy or maybe the Shockwave update today has something to do with it?

i had that same problem yesterday, musta been the shockwave update thing, cause i have more memory in my puter (4gb) then i have in my head :lmao:

I have plenty of memory, I got this computer less than 24 hours ago. I meet all the system requirments. So it is either vista or shockwave update I am guessing :confused3

It can't be the Shockwave because I hopped onto my desktop and VMK works fine, if not faster. I jump back to this Vista OS and within two shakes of a lambs tail, im sitting in lag traffic in a LAGbourgini, sipping my star bucks lagtte watching all the other cars go by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter