VMK "Dreams" Do Come True - Find out how!

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all those who donated codes to me. Living over here in Ireland it can be hard to get items and everyone has been so generous with the Dreams codes.

It is really nice to know that I can call on the lovely members of Dis if and when I ever need any help or advice with the game too so a big thank you for all the help aswell.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

If anyone has extra codes or items, I'd be very appreciative. I wasn't able to participate til the last day, so I made a second eBay account so at least I could get 1 code for me and 1 for my son. I got the code in my main eBay account, but still haven't received a code in the second account. So between the both of us, all we have is 1 pin. LOL I'm still checking the second eBay account, but have pretty much given up hope that I'll ever see a code there. We're not picky, as we both like all the Dreams stuff, so if you have an extra that you don't want, we'd love it!

Thanks so much, everyone!

OK so I didn't get a castle. Instead I got three captain hook chairs, a dreams shirt, and a dreams poster. So I would like a castle chair please.

I too would like codes I will take any and all random codes you can give. Thanks for all who donated their codes!

I was hoping to get a double of the princess chair. My daughter who also plays VMK spotted mine and will be getting it as soon as she logs in the next time. I could donate a pin to this cause in exchange for the princess chair, or as me and GG call it the dress up chair :-)

My daughter is in love with the castle chair lol- so I think I may lose it- although I'm trying to talk her into letting me make a dream room...

We will see if she does-

But thanks so much for the pin and chairs...

Hey all, just found this thread. Not sure if anyone has more codes to spare, but I would love a chance at getting some different "dreams" items. I recieved four posters and three pins during the sweepstakes. Not exactly what I hoped for, lol. Anychance of giving me another chance? My DIS name is kindomind and my VMK is Beezler. Look me up sometime. Thanks!

I don't want to be greedy, but if there are any extra codes left, I'd LOVE to give Treasure Detector Magic another try. I'd happily give back the non-magic prizes to the DIS prize cupboard. Let me know if this is a possibility at all.
Thanks to everyone who donated, it's such a pleasure to be part of this community! :goodvibes

I have an extra pirates turret chair I can give for someone who may have not received one. :)

well, i have three sisters and want to get some dreams items too. I gave them some of mine. If may sisters could get a few they would be so happy :) thanks :D

MarriedtoEeyore said:
cteddiesgirl, my son would love the Pirates Turret Chair if you still have it. Thank you!
Yes, I still have it.

I won't be able to log in until sometime early this evening. Probably somewhere around 6:30pm est. Although I won't be around all night since I have candy to make for my family Christmas party for tomorrow.
Let me know a good time to get together either tonight or sometime this weekend (other than during the day tomorrow). :)

If it is not too late, I'm going to add myself to this list for my DD. We were sharing my ebay codes and sharing items. I know she woul love a castle turret chair of her own, but a mystery code would be great too.

thanks!

I got to play a few of the days and ended up w/ 2 pirate ship chairs, a pin, and a shirt. I'd really like to have a turret chair, either castle or pirate. :)

The DisPrizeFaerie and DisPrizePixie have been at work making some more Dreams come true. pixiedust:

i was only able to get 2 sodes, so some more would be greatly appreciated!

My dream is to have at least the dream shirt and another code :) I was never able to play this game and i really love the stuff. Please help my dream come true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter