VMK Down.

From 8000 to zero, if this is a preview of wednesday ... maybe they gave out too many TD magic and everyone is using it - blew up vmk servers.

i was going in a room then i just got dc super quick and i clicked log in again and insted of the log in page it was just a white page it just happen. Can this be by the site being to busy?

From 8000 to zero, if this is a preview of wednesday ... maybe they gave out too many TD magic and everyone is using it - blew up vmk servers.

Well I'm probably responsable for that... Right as VMK dc'd me I was trying to put on my new TDM. Sorry guys. :guilty:

Naaw, it wasn't you Jason, I am sure Aengus had something to do with it.

I wonder what will happen the last day vmk is open?

Yup dc'd too.

I don't think it's the td magic. I think it has to do with the amount of 'zombie players' that stay in game after the players have actually signed out.

I fear now that they may not attempt to bring it back, as we are so close to the end!:scared1:

Yup dc'ed too.

I don't think it's the td magic. I think it has to do with the amount of 'zombie players' that stay in game after the players have actually signed out.

I fear now that they may not attempt to bring it back, as we are so close to the end!:scared1:

Oh my god no!!!!

Come on revive the kingdom!!

hmm.. maybe they couldn't take the fact that there hadn't been this many people logged on in a long time?

Thanks VMK I know we want to experience all our fond memories in the last days. Blackout was fun out side VMK for us on dis not so fun waiting to get in.

Needing to finish too many rooms :( I have been trying all day to get into host pics. Was in Bella's line and she closed it I think because I could not enter oh well.

You can tell Disney has already taken over some servers. Wednesday will be fill with heart ache of not being able to say Till we meet again. Better do it now

I stayed in until just now but it was Terrible Lag:eek:
We may "Never" get into Host today< :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
Good Luck to us All!!!!!!!! :shamrock:

ARG!!!!!!!!!! And we were just about to hear Tink's story, too! :sad1:

This is what happens when we get the server power pulled out from under us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter