VMK Down?

Seeing as it is the middle of September, could there be a chance that they are changing the theme of some of the rooms in VMK such as Main street etc. into the "Halloween" type decorations? Keeping in mind that they changed last years VMK Public room and loading themes on the 1st of October and removed them on 1st of November

Here are some pictures from last Halloween -

Halloween06roomload.jpg

Halloween06townsquare.jpg

Halloween06mainstreet.jpg

Halloween06centralplaza.jpg

Halloween06castleforecourt.jpg

Halloween06mansionlobby.jpg

Oh sad I finally had time to log into VMK because I spent the last few hours packing. We are off to Disney for a day, then royal caribbean cruise 7 nights then we walk across and go on Disney cruise for 4 nights then off to WDW for 2.

Which will bring me back to the last day of dreams. Was hoping to get a pin tonight be trying got a few hats no pins. I sure hope we can trade them and gift them. Like if they made it you can trade a hat for one pin that would be cool :)

So Now I sit almost bed time. And now VMK. Hope they fix it before I get to VMK central :)

Woot! Have a great vacation. Two Cruises and WDW in one trip :) Well hope you have a great time. I have not won any pins myself yet but if I get an extra after my two children, I will be happy to gift it to you:

Seeing as it is the middle of September, could there be a chance that they are changing the theme of some of the rooms in VMK such as Main street etc. into the "Halloween" type decorations? Keeping in mind that they changed last years VMK Public room and loading themes on the 1st of October and removed them on 1st of November

Here are some pictures from last Halloween -

heh of course the year before they went up 1st of October and came down ahh... couple days before Christmas? LOL

It is still in what I consider to be the beginning of september, will they really put halloween up that early? -I forget about last year-

It is still in what I consider to be the beginning of september, will they really put halloween up that early? -I forget about last year-

you should see Wal-Mart.. I work there and we have lots of Halloween stuff up.. and on one wall we already have those inflatable Christmas lawn decorations on one wall.

Nope don't believe that is it. Sat in Town Square with VMK mocha yesterday for an hour and a half. We talked all about Halloween. She said Halloween decorations will up at the beginning of next "moon". Perhaps they are going to gift us all a very special dream when we log back in?! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise! Ok I can dream can't I, LOL!

Nope don't believe that is it. Sat in Town Square with VMK mocha yesterday for an hour and a half. We talked all about Halloween. She said Halloween decorations will up at the beginning of next "moon". Perhaps they are going to gift us all a very special dream when we log back in?! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise! Ok I can dream can't I, LOL!

Oh how fun :) Mocha is nice to talk to. I am looking forward to the Halloween decor! I've missed it!

Yeah we can hope for something special in our inventories when they let us back in!

There's only one explanation for this.. We must be getting a really awesome dream tomorrow! Flying Carpet? Trading Card Game?

heh, Mocha rocks doesnt she? sounds like you had some fun. :goodvibes

Too bad they didn't get the problem fixed, now it's late here on the East Coast and my daughter didn't get a chance to play tonight. Hopefully they add extra hours tomorrow night to make up for it.

W.C.Drummer those Halloween screen shots are awesome, thanks for sharing!! I hadn't seen it before! We were already looking forward to VMK Halloween but you just added to our excitment!

Hope to join all my friends in VMK tomorrow!!

Yep, just don't hold your breath. ;)

I do not observe Halloween, but I really like what they did with VMK. That is very coolio. ;)

Wowzers! Those halloween pictures are awesome! I have yet to see the holiday stuff since I only started this summer. Thanks for sharing those pictures I am so excited!:yay:

There's only one explanation for this.. We must be getting a really awesome dream tomorrow! Flying Carpet? Trading Card Game?

I remember the last time we all thought that and it was something kind of lame. So lame, I cannot even recall what it was. :rotfl:

I remember the last time we all thought that and it was something kind of lame. So lame, I cannot even recall what it was. :rotfl:

Probably another episode of TIV ;)

Could you be thinking of the wreaths or the New Year's Pins? I vaguely remember some lame items, too :rotfl2:

Boy did I pick the right night to go grocery shopping. To think, there I was at the store wondering what I was missing on VMK tonight - ZERO!

W.C.Drummer - thanks so much for putting up the VMK Halloween pics, they really made me smile. I love those decoration so very much.:love:

Wow Drum!
Those Halloween screen shots are very cool! Thanks so much for sharing! I wasn't here for Halloween last year either, and can't wait now!
How fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter