• 9 - 14

• 15 - 19

• 20 - 25

• 26 - 34

• 35 - 44

• 45 - 55

• 56 -older

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, I didn't know so many OLD people were VMK'ers, LOL! :p I'm turning 19 this summer. :) Before I joined here I thought I was old for VMK!

Hey, watch that "old" stuff!

Remember, old age and treachery will overcome youth and exuberance every time!:lmao: ;) :rotfl:

Wow It's amazing to see that VMK draws in so many people from a whole range of ages. I'm 14 and none of my friends (in real life) play vmk which made me think I'm too old for this game but VMK is so addictive so I can't stop playing.
:cool1:

Hey.. Belle...I thought we (DH) were among the oldest here on vmk since we are like 58years old! And yea it is nice to know that there are others besides us! But then I so agree with you about Disney and how going there can make you feel like a kid again.... no matter what your age is! Disneyland is my favorite place to go to...and seems we raised our kids right..since they also like to go there being the adults they are! It was our son who truned us onto vmk and I love it! Oh yes it is very addicted and I haven't stopped or slowed down since day one! Infact my signature on here says "My escape from reality" Between here and Disney it is where we can come and play the game or go to the park and just forget about our life's troubles for a short time and just have fun! And isn't that what Walt had in mind when he opened Disney??!! Oh yea its the best! :)

Wow... of all the people not in either of the extremes, I'm in the minority. That's weird. :confused3

Well, Malificent, if you're passing out drinks, may I have an alabama slammer, please?

Well I kind of cheated a bit and put myself in the 26-34 demographic. Even though technically I'm still 25, my birthday is in two weeks, so I figured I may as well be 26 anyway. :sad2:

And even though I'm "of age", right now all I really want is a Disneyland Mint Julep!

A Mai Tai for me please. You'd be amazed at how difficult it is to find any place that knows what the heck it is. So disappointing.

I am considered one of those "Old" people but I believe Disney people are all young at heart ;) most of my friends are, of course adults (and mostly family members) but I know a few that are in High school and college but they are cool to talk to and I consider them great friends. :banana: I was introduced to VMK in October 2004 by my Mother, of all people, who still plays and is 69 years old but you would never know it.

I am considered one of those "Old" people but I believe Disney people are all young at heart ;) most of my friends are, of course adults (and mostly family members) but I know a few that are in High school and college but they are cool to talk to and I consider them great friends. :banana: I was introduced to VMK in October 2004 by my Mother, of all people, who still plays and is 69 years old but you would never know it.

dont age us old peeps to much LOL you must mean October 2005... or shoot I lost another year somewhere LOL

ok wow me i am 16 no on has said there age and who no offience but there are no little kids who even play this game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter