VMK Dads

DarthJordan said:
LOL that is soooo funny!!! Make more! more!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Excuse me, Dark? :wave2: You want to do TRIPLE math assignments come Monday? This is turning into an entire family feud.... story of my life living in a household of testerone...

OMG I go away for a day and look what you all do!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So proud, So proud, Blue Let me pull your finger sir!

(whew light a match someone)

Keep them Coming

Bellboy said:
....Blue Let me pull your finger sir!
(whew light a match someone)
Keep them Coming
I got to tell you Bro, Pink is now seriously grossed out... :sick: :faint:
:teeth:

threeboysdad said:
I got to tell you Bro, Pink is now seriously grossed out... :sick: :faint:
:teeth:
Are you sure it wasn't all the hair pulling or blood shed that got her. Or all that running back and forth to the kitchen can do it...:teeth:

SORRY PINK, we'll do that out side next time.

Cool trip report by the way (a little cross threading here, sorry now that bolt will never come off). :) Very jelous. and a bit confused on the whole age thing... he is, but you aren't, but you are, but then it wasnt true.... :)

threeboysdad said:
If you only knew what was coming next.... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
Ooooo, I'm shaking in my orange flips!

Man, I am glad that nmunolan is not part of this group! Thank goodness he's not a dad!

My Hubby has been told by me that he is not allowed to be a AM..Instead I am letting him be my pool boy...bring me more lemonade dear...
ROFL
Lady

Lady Boadicea said:
My Hubby has been told by me that he is not allowed to be a AM..Instead I am letting him be my pool boy...bring me more lemonade dear...
ROFL
Lady
Where is he... we must liberate him... we must free him... we must convert him... we must, uh, pull his finger!!! :smickey:

(by the way girls, notice what mickey is doing? Its not there but he said... well you know. <snicker>)

Lady Boadicea said:
ROFL
Lady
Don't forget to get your foot messages too! :thumbsup2 You go girl!

Bellboy said:
and a bit confused on the whole age thing... he is, but you aren't, but you are, but then it wasnt true.... :)

All you need to know, Poolboy, is that I am 29...... ;)

threeboysmom said:
All you need to know, Poolboy, is that I am 29...... ;)
NP, not worried. Those things don't matter to me at all. What is age anyway? Like it totally doesnt matter that I am younger than all of you.:jumping3:(Its how better looking I am, of course :rolleyes:)

Off to message some feet :rotfl:

You mess with my sisters, you're messing with the whole family! ;)

gotzetas2pt.gif

PeachyT said:
You mess with my sisters, you're messing with the whole family! ;)

gotzetas2pt.gif
As if... cute, very cute, but not nearly as hilarious as the original. Keep trying PeachyT. It seems someone in the Zeta's is showing signs of life... I applaud you! :) :cool1:

Still waiting for an original thought over there girls... there are what 30-40 of you and only about 5 of us?

Keep trying though I am sure you will come up with something before we all get bored and move on... :)

Alpha-Blue
Signing off

threeboysdad said:
As if... cute, very cute, but not nearly as hilarious as the original. Keep trying PeachyT. It seems someone in the Zeta's is showing signs of life... I applaud you! :) :cool1:

Still waiting for an original thought over there girls... there are what 30-40 of you and only about 5 of us?

Keep trying though I am sure you will come up with something before we all get bored and move on... :)

Alpha-Blue
Signing off

Oh... there are more in the works... you'll just have to wait and see.... I have to work too, so graphics is a side gig only, lol!

Here let's speak in language that the girls will understand:

Give me a b: B
Give me a o: O
Give me a r: R
Give me an i: I
Give me an n: N
Give me a g: G

What's that spell: Zeta Zeta Zetas!

Yea Team!!!

AGumby said:
Again, no original thoughts! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh good one from somebody who had been calling me "pita girl" all weekend! What, can't think of anything on your own?

9848DisAlphasSig150.jpg

JUST SAY NO! (to serving them)

STOP THE MADNESS!

You mess with my sisters, you're messing with the whole family!

LOVE IT TRACY!!!

You get 'em!

Look out Gum, remember you have a Zeta next door too...
There are two of us and only one of you, so you
be nice!!!

Oh good one from somebody who had been calling me "pita girl" all weekend! What, can't think of anything on your own?

justsaynotoDisAlphasSig.jpg

JUST SAY NO! (to serving them)

STOP THE MADNESS!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: GO CARRIE GO!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter