VMK Creative Clothes

Here's some edits I did a long time ago, I kept thinking I'll do some more but I can't seem to get back to it lol!
:hippie: Mamacita

Nemo.gif

MansionBride.gif
hauntedmansion.jpg
tinkerbell.jpg
snowwhite.jpg
mulan.jpg
minnieears.jpg

jessica.jpg
jane.jpg
esmeralda.jpg
cinderella.jpg
briarrose.jpg

Kuzco.jpg
Roger.jpg

One word:

AMAZING!!!!!

I love all those costumes and they actually look professional, like you just print screened outfits from the game!

Good job :thumbsup2

could anyone give me a name of a program that i could do this on i really like it and im interested :)

I Would Use Paint Shop Pro, but microscoft paint works just fine too =)

Wow thanks everybody, glad you enjoyed them :)
I did send them in to vmk a long time ago, the black hole never answered lol!
I did them with paint shop pro, but there are lots of paint programs out there that would work well also.
:hippie: Mamacita

Cita, those are beautiful! I want them all!! :sad: Especially that Jessica Rabbit dress - LAVA, girl!! ;)

oh those are wonderful Mamacita! my tink costume doesn't look nearly as good as yours.

As you can see I have absolutly No artistic talent on the computer, but regular i'm ok ..I tried to make some..very hard..lol here are mine:

Greenprincess.jpg
Blueexplorerpinkflip.jpg
blue.jpg

ok i might make more, but my first one is green princess, also we totally need green princess shoes, i hate wearing blue with a green shirt and flip,which my second one is a pink flip with blue explorer.My last one is the Gabriella outfit in light blue with Light blue Chinese shoes. I have too pairs of chinese shoes and I thought maybe vmk should have them too!!lol also iwish we had Blue mIckey ears!! that would be totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those are very cute :goodvibes and a green princess dress would make me so happy! please vmk, make these oufits!!

Tired of being made fun of for being skinny? Hate how no matter how much chocolate you eat, you never get any fatter? Well, now you can experience the thrill of obesity with Thunder Thighs! They slip on over your player's legs, and before you know it, you're a one-man crowd! You can finally walk down Main Street with confidence, safe in knowing that you can sit on anyone who makes fun of you. So, order your Thunder Thighs today, and the next time you go to the Street Music Party Game, you can REALLY put your weight on it!

fatdokk4.jpg

Yup, horrible edit, but I only spent like two minutes on it. :P

Tired of being made fun of for being skinny? Hate how no matter how much chocolate you eat, you never get any fatter? Well, now you can experience the thrill of obesity with Thunder Thighs! They slip on over your player's legs, and before you know it, you're a one-man crowd! You can finally walk down Main Street with confidence, safe in knowing that you can sit on anyone who makes fun of you. So, order your Thunder Thighs today, and the next time you go to the Street Music Party Game, you can REALLY put your weight on it!

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter