VMK created this

DisPlayer

Just outside the Castle
I was in pirates lobby about 30 minutes ago, took forever to get in, but had read everyone's stories today here about how difficult it was to play pirates. I myself have additional friends to play friendly with, but Like I said was going to check it out. A girl was there trying to play a game so I joined, but the lobby was full etc, but yet no one was playing, funny, but the room was full of dis people for the exception of 4 people. And no one would join her game, probably because she was not a dis person and were waiting for their own friends, yes people can play with who they like, but what is the purpose, of standing in a lobby for 20 minutes, and insulting the one, who is not a dis member, and just wanted to try and play?Telling her to leave so their people can come in! Sorry the worse offenders were three adult dis boarders from here. Bad enough vmk created this, and I wrote them and told them that, but must say it here before I go, because I am leaving dis boards,I refuse to stay and condone that behavior, how sad it is, certain adults here at dis boards feel there entitled.

No one should have been insulting her. That is childish behavior, something I mentioned in one of my own posts.

From my perspective, I wait for people I know to play. This quest task takes a lot of trust, and I have been in games in the past where I joined with people I didn't know who promised to play by the rules and then didn't. With wait times what they are, many of us don't feel we can afford to risk playing with a stranger. Sad, but true. Again though, no one should have asked her to leave or made fun of her. Immaturity at its best. :sad2:

Yup.

My Dad was in there tonight, and people were yelling at him because all he wanted to do was play. Just they weren't Disers.

I was in pirates lobby about 30 minutes ago, took forever to get in, but had read everyone's stories today here about how difficult it was to play pirates. I myself have additional friends to play friendly with, but Like I said was going to check it out. A girl was there trying to play a game so I joined, but the lobby was full etc, but yet no one was playing, funny, but the room was full of dis people for the exception of 4 people. And no one would join her game, probably because she was not a dis person and were waiting for their own friends, yes people can play with who they like, but what is the purpose, of standing in a lobby for 20 minutes, and insulting the one, who is not a dis member, and just wanted to try and play?Telling her to leave so their people can come in! Sorry the worse offenders were three adult dis boarders from here. Bad enough vmk created this, and I wrote them and told them that, but must say it here before I go, because I am leaving dis boards,I refuse to stay and condone that behavior, how sad it is, certain adults here at dis boards feel there entitled.

I see your point, mainly because I was in that situation as well. I don't know if they were a part of Dis or not, but they wouldn't let me join their game because I didn't know, "Their Rules". There was an open spot, and they just kept booting me. So, I found another girl and she had the same plan as me. Nobody would join our game. It was us 3 and then another group of like 12 people, all huddled together.
Again, you can leave DIS if you want, because mainly people are being very rude with their behavior. I would join you in quiting DIS, but sometimes I need to find answers on here. If I see it again, I may be gone, but for now I stay.
It was VERY rude how people are treating other people. Because they don't know "the rules" or they don't have "certain qualities" like other people. It also discusted me how some people think they're "higher" than others because of how much rare they have.
It also made me mad today, because I was waiting for my group to come and some lady said, "Please leave if you're not playing." and I was just angry! Just a couple minutes ago the same thing happened but to another gentleman.
Come on people, its a game. Let's not fight and be rude!
-->FayeMarie34

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter