VMK Club 33

Sillyup2

Mouseketeer
Hello,
Well I have never been to club 33 in vmk. So I'm wondering can anybody post some pics? :)

Also if anybody ever gets a invite for club 33 please please please tell me! I would give all i have for a club 33 invite.
Thanks

I think it would be so cool to go to Club33 i have never been there either. I wish I could help you get there.

wow i have always wanted to go there i wish i could help u too but my rooms are not that good

Lol,
Well hopefully a DIS'er will get best guest room and give us an invitation. That would be grand ;)

I'm sure there are pics somewhere...

Oh and I have a room open if you want to nominate it :laughing: ;)

Hello,
Well I have never been to club 33 in vmk. So I'm wondering can anybody post some pics? :)

Also if anybody ever gets a invite for club 33 please please please tell me! I would give all i have for a club 33 invite.
Thanks

here's my pic of club33 when it opened to everyone for a short time...never been back since lol...

maxhfc.jpg

illusionistic u have definitely made my dream come true thank u so much for even thinking about it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter