Vlogging Around the World with Ryno and Friends | Epcot - 9/2

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Join Ryno, Oliver, and for a brief second, Tom Bell, as they lead a caravan of listeners around World Showcase at Epcot. Taking place on Saturday July 23, 2016 and Sunday July 24th, 2016, the group travels the world in search of the best drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, that the showcase has to offer (along with a snack here and there). Watch and see what they found in their journey and how the entire experience went in the Florida heart.

Best episode ever! Love Ryno and Oliver more and more. I need to spend a day in Epcot with them. :lovestruc

That video is great - and fun watching the switch between the video from the two days and how they intertwined them

great seeing you on that @NeuroCindy !

Wish I was able to participate in more of the event ... dang combining the MegaMeet with the annual family vacation (and having booked ADRs and FP+ before the event detail)

Also you should all know that trying that drink was the start of something. Now when I walk through France I think I need to have one. So thanks a lot. :)

Very nicely done (especially in the heat/humidity) Ryno & Olly, nice to see attendees I know! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter