Vivo Italian Kitchen

stormer

DIS Veteran
We enjoyed our meal at Vivo Italian Kitchen in City Walk last year. My kids are looking forward to going back. Normally I don't worry about dining reservations at Universal, but being that it is all they are talking about I figured I would make a reservation so they aren't disappointed. I went online and tried to make dinner reservations for Wednesday, Aug. 19 and it says they are all full. It actually says they are booked up until Aug. 23. I am so surprised. Anyone have any experience getting in without a reservation? Just curious if I should start to prepare them for not eating there.

I believe they only put so many reservations into the system. Try calling the restaurant. We were there in June and wanted to eat there. When I looked for a reservation there was nothing but we called and got one.

Ann

I believe they only put so many reservations into the system. Try calling the restaurant. We were there in June and wanted to eat there. When I looked for a reservation there was nothing but we called and got one.

Ann

Thanks! I will give them a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter