Viva Italia Scrapbook

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by stenogoddess, Sep 18, 2012.

1. stenogoddess

stenogoddess DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tufbuf

tufbuf Disney Addict!

Oh no!!! I'll feel guilty not finishing my Viva Italia scrapbook! The Venice part got stuck..... 2 years ago! :( I'm sure I willbe inspired (like you did before) once I'm done viewing your scrapbook. ;)

4. tufbuf

tufbuf Disney Addict!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!! It's great you got away with photos of David and inside St. Mark's Basilica. ;) Now to start working on mine again.....

5. tracyz

tracyz Mouseketeer

That's awesome! And inspiring...I need to get moving with some scrapbooks of my own, and I think I'll give shutterfly a spin! Any tips?

6. stenogoddess

stenogoddess DIS Veteran

It doesn't matter when you get it done, just that you do. The day the Shutterfly book shows up is so awesome!

Nah, I'm not a total rebel. I got photos I wasn't supposed to have like David and some in the churches off the internet. I don't see why we can't take photos of David though. He's a rock not a painting!

Love the Shutterfly book. Do a search for actions by Wendyzine. She has a Shutterfly kit that will help you with the bleed and binding loss so that things that you don't want to get cut off don't get cut off. The actions are a little expensive but worth it in the end.