Viva Italia Adult Exclusive Itinerary

sssteele

DIS Veteran
Does anybody know where I might access the itinerary for an Adults Only Viva Italia? We leave in 3 weeks, and would like some more specific information as to what we'll be doing, and how it differs from the "Family" trips.

Does anybody know where I might access the itinerary for an Adults Only Viva Italia? We leave in 3 weeks, and would like some more specific information as to what we'll be doing, and how it differs from the "Family" trips.
Generally, in the past, the only difference for most Adults Only trips is that they don't do a Junior Adventurer Night. Otherwise, they pretty much stick to the same itinerary. In Alaska, we ate our lunch in Anchorage at a different restaurant, but that was the only difference.

Sayhello

I would agree with Sayhello. We did the Adults only Viva Italia trip and I would guess that the biggest difference is that there is more wine included than a non-adults only trip (but that is just speculation). Pretty much everything else was the same.

Thank you both. We've been looking at ideas for what we might like to see during our free time and pre and post Adventure. Just not wanting to duplicate things as there are so...many wonderful options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter