Vistana Resort?

tinkerdorabelle

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what Vistana Resort is like? Thinking of going on a timeshare there. I only want to do this if the resort is very very nice. I like a tropical feel, alot of landscaping, nice pools, rooms, etc. Am used to the Disney moderate resorts, how does this compare to them? How is the time share, is it very long?
Thanks for any help and info.

Hello, Tink!!
We stayed at Vistana villages;the newer, smaller resort
the first of this month and loved it. Very tropical grounds,
2 bedroom villas were beautiful with a capital B!! 5 min.
drive to the parks, no traffic or construction on the roads at all. If you have kids, they will love the waterfall pool and caves. There are also waterfalls, bridges and fountains throughout the grounds. You park right in front
of your building, elevator all buildings. Very safe and secure. I would recommend it to anyone. We had a rate
of 119/night through hotelkingdom.com, could've decreased our total rate by 100.00 if we attended the timeshare presentation, but our time was tight. They take no gracefully, no extreme pressure at all.
I highly recommend taking advantage of the huge jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, very nice after walking in the parks all day. Soundproofing between
walls is excellent, beds were excellent, yadda, yadda,
yadda. As you can tell I was highly impressed!!

No, I don't own any property there or anywhere in Florida, I just happened to get lucky my first trip there:jester:

Oops, sorry. Forgot some key answers: Timeshare talk is
90 minutes, you aren't required to go. Much, much more room than any of the moderates (and probably the deluxes too!)!:smooth:

we stayed this last year(today to be exact) for 10 days. We loved it. The room is very large, 2bedrooms, kitchen lr,dr, 2 baths. It was great and very clean. If you like tropical, you will love it. We paid $110 per night for 10 nights. We split it with another family so for 55 per night how could you go wrong. We did do a 90 min presentation. Wasn't bad and not a all presured! You did get a free continental breakfast and a pass for 8 to get into watermania(wasn't bad for a free day) GOOD LUCK!!

My family just returned last night from our 10-day vacation to Disney. Part of our stay was spent at Vistana. We usually end up staying there every year. We absolutely love it there. The units are HUGE and beautifully decorated and the landscaping is gorgeous. The building are planned so that each unit has a wonderful view from the balcony or patio - no parking lot views!! It is very tropical and very relaxing there. And it is only about a 5 minute drive to Disney. This vacation we also tried a Disney deluxe for the very first time (the Polynesian). As beautiful as the Poly was, I found the room too small for our family even though it supposedly has one of the bigger hotel rooms onsite. I guess we have been spoiled by having all that space at Vistana - separate bedrooms and separate bathrooms (very important to me as a mother of 3 messy boys).
You can't go wrong with Vistana. We've also attended a few of their timeshare presentations (not this year though) and have always told them up front that we are just here for the $$ or the tickets or whatever they were offering at that particular time. They have been very good at accepting our decline, but we did have to stay the full 90 minutes each time even though they knew we were not interested at all. Just don't express ANY interest or ask any questions that would make them think you are at all interested and you will be fine. :)

Kimberly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter