• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vista Spa

disneylover5

<font color=blue>I am ready to go now as well<br><
I am sailing on the Jan 28th Western Magic. I was trying to book online the area that is part of the Vista Spa that is outside. I understand it has a private Hot Tub and you can get a massage and it is for couples. I did not see it online so I called Disney and was told that you can only book this after you get on board.

Has anyone does this? Can you only book once on board? Is it worth the $$$$$

Lisa

If disney says you can only book on board..then I think you have your answer. Have fun!

I misread the original post. I booked the Alone Time online, not the couple's treatment. But, now hubby wants to do a couple's treatment and I don't see them when I go to the reservation part of the website. Have to call Disney tomorrow about some other things, so I guess I'll have to ask about that. Was hoping to not have to rush to port and then rush to the spa and nursery for reservations.....ugh!

Sorry if I caused confusion.

Chris

Hi ...
I am also on the 28th and I booked online. It is called "alone time" massage. (at least that is what it is called for a single, I don't know about the couple.)

See you onboard. !!!
Tracey

It is my understanding that you can now book these online. There are a number of them offered (they are in the Spa Villas) and to answer your question of whether or not they are worth the cost---YES!!! We did one of the couples treatments (the Ultimate Indulgence) and it was INCREDIBLE!
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter