• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Visiting DCA tomorrow: FP questions

teach_n_tax

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are visiting tomorrow, but do not have early entry magic hour.

Will passes for RSR or the new Soarin run out first? Which one should we prioritize to make sure we can do both?

Also, does the Frozen show FP count as a "ride", or is it independent (similar to World of Color)?

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Frozen FPs are disconnected. Is your party all adults? If so, I would get a FP for Soarin' and do RSR as single riders. You might still be able to get a FP for RSR after you ride.

If you have never ridden RSR this is a can't miss ride and I would also say it's probably not the best experience as a single rider. There is just something so special about sharing those firsts with your loved ones. However if it is not your first rodeo then I definitely agree with the above post.
Another thing worth noting is that the queue for RSR is 100% outside and in this heat probably a tough one soarin' has at least part of its queue indoors and while I haven't done new soarin' I've always found it to move a lot faster.

Whatever you decide there is no wrong decision, you're at Disney :teeth::tongue::yay::flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter