• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Visit Every Year???

Since August 2014, we've been three times and spent parts of 14 days in the DLR parks, plus 5 at WDW and 7 on DCL. We're going back to DL in 68 days and I can't wait. We just designated this as our Year of Disney and went for it! My kids and I never grow tired of it. My DH is another story. He wouldn't be going back if it weren't for the 60th Anniversary things we haven't seen and done yet. And once our AP's expire, we'll be taking a break for at least 18 months.

I have found that as soon as I get home from DL, I'm ready to turn around and go back. The longer it's been since I've been there, the less I feel anxious to plan another trip. So it's perfectly natural that you and your child are anxious to go back right now.

Every trip is so different, that it doesn't feel like too much to go every year. I think our family would be maxed by twice a year (not me, but DH) Also, every time we take our DS, it's totally different for him. We last went in 2012 (Halloween Time) and are going this December (DS will be 12) and then again in October 2016 (Teenager??!!).
Like previous posters said, it's nice knowing you are going back, so that you don't feel too bad about missing a certain attraction.

This would have better as a new thread.. not buried in this one.

Mickey will be at his house in Toon Town

The Princesses will be at Royal Hall.

Check with Town Hall for the hours when you enter the park.
Post it for me as a new thread. I don't know how. Thanks

At the top of the page there's a Disney land California like. click it. it will take you to the forms homepage. then at the top there should be a place that says create new post. That is what you click then post your questions in the body, and a topic in the subject line. Post and we will all answer what questions we can when we see it.

We go every year at Christmas (coming up to our 6th year). It never gets old for us - we talk about it all year! It is a holiday tradition, and maybe it helps that it is around Christmas time as that is what we associate it with.

We do, hoever, also take a summer vacation as well. I'm not sure if we only had one vacation a year if we would go back to Disneyland every time, as I think there is value in seeing different places. But if you are able to work it in as an annual pilgrimage, I say go for it!

I've only been once (last summer), but I've been thinking about going back ever since I got home.

I grew up with WDW, but I just really think that DL is a park that warrants an every-year visit for families that make their first visit with toddlers. There are SO many rides and attractions that at DLR that kids can grow into, where I feel like WDW is missing the middle ground between little kids and kids ready for thrill rides.

Oooooh! I love this thread :) It makes me so happy when other people find happiness at Disneyland too! We always get this question from our friends and family "You are going there again? Isn't there any other places you want to go besides Disneyland?" Our response is always when we feel like we are 'done' with Disneyland then we will go somewhere else… but after five trips in ten years, four as a couple and one with our littles, we just can't think of anywhere else we would want to go. Eventually we may get bored of it (yeah, right) but until then who cares? We love it. It makes us feel so happy and fresh and young again.

We've been going every year for about 10 years now. Does it get old? Well this year we decided to become season passholders because once a year just wasn't enough :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter