• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vision Boards

DreaminDisney

<font color="purple">The TFs converted another BEL
I was watching Oprah last week and a couple of her guests had vision boards. It was a poster board with cut out pictures of things she wanted to have manifested in her life. One of her guests said she made up her 10 years ago.

Got me thinking..... Do a lot of people do these? Do any of you have them or thinking of making one?

Yes, I've done a few years ago. Back then they were just called "collages" and you could center it around any type of theme you wanted. :thumbsup2

Leave it to Oprah, to rename something that's been around for decades. :rolleyes:

Yes, I've done a few years ago. Back then they were just called "collages" and you could center it around any type of theme you wanted. :thumbsup2

Leave it to Oprah, to rename something that's been around for decades. :rolleyes:

You're right it was a collage (my kids have to make those for school) but these are to attract what you want in your life. Oprah didn't re-name it.

Yes, I know a lot of people who have used them very successfully. It's just like in school and business when they tell you set goals and make lists. "You know the old saying..."If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"! It's exactly the same thing but with pictures of things that represent what you want or how you want to feel in life.

Oprah isn't the one who calls them that. She's never even done one.

I saw that Oprah and have been thinking od making one. It looked fun and can't hurt as far as I can tell;)

I went out and bought the board last, week now I just need to actually work on it. what do you put on it ? Pictures you have around that make you feel good or cut outs from magazines of things or feeling you want to bring into your life Or a little of both. I really want to do this I quess I just need a little more guidance. I certainly don't think it would hurt to make one and could only help. Thanks

I went out and bought the board last, week now I just need to actually work on it. what do you put on it ? Pictures you have around that make you feel good or cut outs from magazines of things or feeling you want to bring into your life Or a little of both. I really want to do this I quess I just need a little more guidance. I certainly don't think it would hurt to make one and could only help. Thanks
They just cut out pictures from magazines. They also cut words (Healthy, Love, Happiness, gratitude, family etc.) whatever you are trying to attract more of or manifest in your life. Visualizing your goals & working with the law of attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter