• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

visa waiver form again

ksd

Earning My Ears
Hi all sorry to be a pest over these forms but i keep getting all sorts of information about vwf can anyone send me two vwf ? i have tried to get them from my local travel agents with no luck.
Does anyone have any they can send me or is anyone going to a airport where they can pick some up, any help wecome thankyou.
:o

I may have missed something but why do you need a VWF? You will get one on the plane on the way over. Just fill it in and hand it over.
Ben

As Tom'sDad says, you will get one issued to you, either before your flight, or while on the plane. If you make a mistake they usually carry extra copies but failing that there are copies in the immigration area. Just make sure that the form is correctly and completely filled in prior to approaching the immigration officer.

John:bounce:

DON'T WORRY !!!!!!!1

We filled ours in on the flight on our first visit with no problems.

Just read them before starting to write.

And as John says they'll have spares on the plane if anyone makes any little mistake.

Leave it till the flight & it's one less thing to think about.

Sue

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter