• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Visa Reward problem--HELP!!

wildformickey

Earning My Ears
Registered to get my Disney Visa card on the site where you get to $50 reward dollar bonus, received my card, made my purchase and paid in full when the bill statement came. That was 09/24 and still no reward dollars. I called Visa 2 wks ago and they said that it could take upto 2 statements before it showed up. Called again today and still no reward dollars. Person on the phone said try again next week and that it could take as long as the December statement to show up, however, our trip is the first week of December!! Any ideas on what I could do or if any of you have had any problems with this? Was looking forward to a few Dole whips with that money!!

never had a problem. Our rewards have always been transferred the same day.

Wow, that's an awful long time. Our $50 reward bonus showed up on the first statement. You should call and see if you can speak with a supervisor. Good Luck !!!

Got everything on the first statement also. You need a supervisor.

I also got everything on the first statement. I've found that it takes a few phone calls to get things straightened out with them.

good luck

We went through the same thing. Even after all the calls our bonus did not show up until the 3rd statement.

better luck to you:)

Same thing happened to me.. I asked for a supervisor. I also brought up the terms from thier site saying allow 4-6 weeks after first use. I waited 3 billing cycles. Once I talked to the supervisor they added them right to the account and I saw them as soon as I got off the phone with them.

Joe

Call them and explain you need them for your trip.

herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter