virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

What a great love story. Congrats on 10 years of marriage! I love all of the things you are doing for your VR, especially your sexy blue dress. The uplighting is so pretty and will definitely give people the incentive to dance. Can't wait to read more. :)

Just caught up on your PJ... I love the guests all wearing white and then you and your husband wearing colour... that is going to be such a spectacular statement. The dress is going to be beautiful! I also really love the glowing napkin idea, it's really going to add a lot to the atmosphere!

Looking forward to reading more of your ideas!

Thanx u :goodvibes

Wow! that lighting is amazing! so beautiful.... actuallt make that mesmerising. I can't stop looking at it :goodvibes

hope your 12 hour shifts go by quickly xx

Ur so funny :laughing: Thank u :cutie:

What a great love story. Congrats on 10 years of marriage! I love all of the things you are doing for your VR, especially your sexy blue dress. The uplighting is so pretty and will definitely give people the incentive to dance. Can't wait to read more. :)

Thanx :flower3:

I have booked glenn ferguson with "about faces entertainers" as our caricatures artist... Disney charges $585 for 3 hrs & they charge only $405 for 3 hrs :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: I originally budgeted for $585 but now i have an extra $180 to work with :cool1: Another disney bride recommended him so if she is satisfied i believe i will b also... here are some sample pics of his work

ferguson_g_arnold.jpg

ferguson_g_mother_teresa.jpg

ferguson_g8.jpg

ferguson_g3.jpg

ferguson_g5.jpg

ferguson_g_letterman.jpg

He even drew a pic of himself-

ferguson_g_self.jpg

So things 2 think about when booking is if u want the drawings black & white

woodyinbw.jpg

or in full color

woodyincolor.jpg

They said if u get the drawing in full color u increase the drawing time which in turn lessens the amount of people they draw per hr :scared1: ... the b/w pic is so plain :sad2: ... so i decided 2 get color accents instead of full color 2 add some pazazz 2 the pics :idea:

woodyinstripe.jpg

So now i can get some color & not increase the drawing time 2 much :woohoo:
Since i saved so much money with all my bargaining 4 the wedding :-)lmao:) I also added mickey & minnie 2 the guest list...
THE BEST PART IS THAT MY HUBBY OR GUEST HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE CARICATURES OR MICKEY/MINNIE!!! :rotfl2: I just lOVE surprises...
I made up in my mind that i would rather have a small guest list & Awesome/creative/fun party then have a huge guest list & have a plain party with just a DJ... I could have easily added about 20+ guests 2 the list but not have money 2 entertain them...

Peace out ;)

Look at you go, girl! You're a planning diva! :goodvibes I can't believe how much you've gotten accomplished. The lighting is going to be fabulous and I've read great reviews of your caricature artist. And of course Mickey and Minnie are always a hit! You've got a great party planned. :thumbsup2

oooo how fun!! I saw someone else on here who had a silhouette artist and I absolutely loved that idea!! Your hubby and guests are going to be in awe of your wedding... maybe I'll come down early and magically appear at yours!! :rotfl: so much fun!

First of all, I love that Mickey and Minnie and the artist are going to be surprises! So much fun!! And the artist does great work!!

Great plans!

Look at you go, girl! You're a planning diva! :goodvibes I can't believe how much you've gotten accomplished. The lighting is going to be fabulous and I've read great reviews of your caricature artist. And of course Mickey and Minnie are always a hit! You've got a great party planned. :thumbsup2

Thank u :flower3: I try 2 do the best that i can :goodvibes

oooo how fun!! I saw someone else on here who had a silhouette artist and I absolutely loved that idea!! Your hubby and guests are going to be in awe of your wedding... maybe I'll come down early and magically appear at yours!! :rotfl: so much fun!

Hey, u r more than welcome, just give me a heads up :cutie: , mayb i will stay later & magically appear at urs :rolleyes1 u just have 2 promise not 2 spoil my surprises :rotfl2:

First of all, I love that Mickey and Minnie and the artist are going to be surprises! So much fun!! And the artist does great work!!

Great plans!

I try 2 b as creative as possible :goodvibes Thank u :cutie:

Wow! Your story is amazing and heartwarming. Congrats on 10 years. It is so touching to see you planning your fairy tale dream wedding with the love of your life. I absolutely adore your blue and guests white idea. Brilliant. Congrats and enjoy every moment of this. It's magical. Our wedding was literally 5 days ago and I'm counting down the days to a vow renewal in 5 or 10 years. Congratulations!

Wow! Your story is amazing and heartwarming. Congrats on 10 years. It is so touching to see you planning your fairy tale dream wedding with the love of your life. I absolutely adore your blue and guests white idea. Brilliant. Congrats and enjoy every moment of this. It's magical. Our wedding was literally 5 days ago and I'm counting down the days to a vow renewal in 5 or 10 years. Congratulations!

Thank u :cutie: I am definitely enjoying everymoment plus all my savings!! :lmao:

My co-worker owns DVC points & sold me some of her points. I now have reservations for the boardwalk resort!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:
We have never stayed there b4 & I thought what a great location... The best part is that i checked 2 c what was the going rate per nite 4 the studio during the time we r there & it was $400/nite :scared1: Since i rented her points i get it for $178/nite :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::cool1: When she told me that i got the rm i wanted 2 just hug & kiss her :love1: Manny doesnt even know i booked this resort :rotfl: I hear so much about jellyrolls & atlantic dance hall that now i get 2 go myself :dancer:

Peace out ;)

Thank u :cutie: I am definitely enjoying everymoment plus all my savings!! :lmao:

My co-worker owns DVC points & sold me some of her points. I now have reservations for the boardwalk resort!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:
We have never stayed there b4 & I thought what a great location... The best part is that i checked 2 c what was the going rate per nite 4 the studio during the time we r there & it was $400/nite :scared1: Since i rented her points i get it for $178/nite :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::cool1: When she told me that i got the rm i wanted 2 just hug & kiss her :love1: Manny doesnt even know i booked this resort :rotfl: I hear so much about jellyrolls & atlantic dance hall that now i get 2 go myself :dancer:

Peace out ;)

yay!!! :banana::banana::banana:
you must be so excited!! are you going to wait and surprise him?? you got a STEAL!! so happy for you! :cheer2:

yay!!! :banana::banana::banana:
you must be so excited!! are you going to wait and surprise him?? you got a STEAL!! so happy for you! :cheer2:

I am excited :cheer2: I dont plan on telling him until we get there :rotfl:

I book ana rivera from beaute speciale for my hair & make up the morning of the wedding :cool1: I have heard so many good things about them... i seen some of her work & love it :lovestruc I now have 2 find some hair & make up inspiration pics... when i do i will post

I got my phone planning session date- 10/25/11 11am-1pm... i orginally wanted 2 go in person but Manny started a new job & they r letting him take off 4 the wedding... That's ok bcuz the money i would of spent 4 that i decided 2 add the dessert party :banana:

Peace out ;)

Everything sounds so exciting!!! Can't wait to see more of your plans. And your PS is coming up so soon!

I am excited :cheer2: I dont plan on telling him until we get there :rotfl:

I book ana rivera from beaute speciale for my hair & make up the morning of the wedding :cool1: I have heard so many good things about them... i seen some of her work & love it :lovestruc I now have 2 find some hair & make up inspiration pics... when i do i will post

I got my phone planning session date- 10/25/11 11am-1pm... i orginally wanted 2 go in person but Manny started a new job & they r letting him take off 4 the wedding... That's ok bcuz the money i would of spent 4 that i decided 2 add the dessert party :banana:

Peace out ;)

Yay, you booked your hair & make up, I've heard so many great things about Beaute Speciale.

You haven't got long to wait for your planning session, how exciting :woohoo:

xx

You're going to love the Boardwalk!! You got an awesome deal too! Congrats!

Just steer clear of the scary clown pool.. :laughing:

That is such an amazing deal you got for the Boardwalk! I've never stayed there, but I hope I will be able to one day, it looks so beautiful!

yay for booking Beaute Speciale!!
and for your PS, can't wait to hear how yours goes!

Everything sounds so exciting!!! Can't wait to see more of your plans. And your PS is coming up so soon!

Thx! :goodvibes I better get on the ball bcuz time is starting 2 fly...

Yay, you booked your hair & make up, I've heard so many great things about Beaute Speciale.

You haven't got long to wait for your planning session, how exciting :woohoo:

xx

Thank u :cutie: I started my long list of questions 4 my session ... :rolleyes:

You're going to love the Boardwalk!! You got an awesome deal too! Congrats!

Just steer clear of the scary clown pool.. :laughing:

Bahahaha!! Thx 4 the warning :laughing:

That is such an amazing deal you got for the Boardwalk! I've never stayed there, but I hope I will be able to one day, it looks so beautiful!

Thxs :flower3: When u do decide 2 stay there c if u can rent DVC points...

I feel like such a procrastinator... i only did about 50% of the planning session list they gave me & i have about 2 wks to email it to her :sad2: ... i guess i should get off the computer & go over it but i just cant seem 2 stop reading other brides PJ's!! :surfweb: :rotfl:

There was a sale at joann's online store... i bought a cricut expression that originally cost $500 for $190
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I was so proud of myself & i know u ladies would b 2 :lmao: It came with 4 cartridges, 12x12 mat, cd, i mean everything i need...

xprd11113453_z.jpg

Also i bought the mickey & friends cartridge... original price $100, i paid $35 :woohoo: at AC Moore

xprd33903a_z.jpg

xprd131403_z.jpg

I decided that i want the over all theme of the wedding 2 b mickey & minnie inspired... As u seen in my previous post i have mickey in almost everything.. I am also using my new cricut 2 make my invites, mickey fan programs, table names, & anything else i can make :goodvibes I may throw a daisy or donald in there somewhere if i need more table names but not sure yet...

Peace out ;)

I just found your PJ and I love your plans so far. I love your bargain hunting, you are a girl after my own heart! Congrats on the DVC point rental SCORE! and the Cricut. Nice work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter