Virtual tour of our January villa

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
The owner of the villa we're renting for our January trip has had a virtual tour completed.

Think we'll be able to slum it here for a couple of weeks! :teeth:

:) WOW Deb! It looks just fab! You lucky thing!

Audrey :)

Wow - that looks fantastic...only one problem I can see Deb, staying in a villa like that..............................................you will not want to come home!

You realise, Deb, this is the video tour they made after they had just furnished it and before the Lakeland chapter of the Hells Angels stopped by for a visit en route to Biketoberfest at Daytona?! :teeth:

Seriously, it is a magnificent property, a real show home, and is pretty typical of the Reunion Resort development. We have stayed there a couple of times (in the apartments rather than houses) and it is an absolute top-quality place, full of elegant touches and rich architecture. And the scale is quite mind-boggling. If you have $750,000 to spare, you can even buy a house like this!! (In fact, you can pay a lot more - biggest houses going for around $2.1m at the moment).

You must let us know what you think of the Resort in due course, Deb.

It looks terrible.
Hope the Hells Angels have improved it somewhat ;)
How on earth will you cope...... :rotfl2:
Looks great :cloud9:

It is far too nice for us I think, I am sure Joshua would probably drop a vase on the floor or something.. :rolleyes:

Think we will stick with Indian Creek!

oh my god....that is totally incredible....
as JohnnySharpe2 said, you won't want to come home....
i know i wouldn't want to....
truly fabulous....
that kitchen and family room are incredible....

please do let us know how it is...

by the way, where is it located? may i ask how much it costs?.....i just looked up the rates.....not bad at all.....

That looks absolutely fabulous Deb!!!

I think I would be too nervous to stay there myself though ;) :teeth:

Red-Snapper said:
Very nice ..did you book it from that site ?
No, R-S - I think it's a recent addition to that particular site. I've been Googling for the 'right' villa on Reunion for some time and eventually found this one.

JohnnySharp2 said:
only one problem I can see Deb...you will not want to come home!
No change there, then, Johnny! ;)

SimonV said:
You realise, Deb, this is the video tour they made after they had just furnished it and before the Lakeland chapter of the Hells Angels stopped by for a visit en route to Biketoberfest at Daytona?!
:rotfl2:

We were lucky enough to look around a model home in July last year - baby grand piano in the foyer together with a two storey fountain! The owner of the villa we were renting on Formosa Gardens was having a place built there and he took us around and organised a round of golf, which was nice. :teeth:

mmmmmm drinking partner :cool1:

Just realised one massive omission from the villa, no fridge in the games room, could be a long trek down to the kitchen for beer. Reckon we'll need a couple at a time :teeth: :teeth:

UKDEB said:
We were lucky enough to look around a model home in July last year - baby grand piano in the foyer together with a two storey fountain! The owner of the villa we were renting on Formosa Gardens was having a place built there and he took us around and organised a round of golf, which was nice. :teeth:

yes i guess these owners can do a nice business....they probably put about 20% down, the rest on a mortgage...and with the rates they get per week, even assuming they're only booked 50% of the time, they would make a very nice profit over the cost of the mortgage....

Matt

I have noticed something else not quite up to scratch in the games room. There seems to be a significant lack of tasteful artwork - of the standard we are used to ;)

Seriously though it looks fantastic

Tam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter