Virtual Shower for rpmdfw - Ending September 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, now you've made me cry!

Thank you all SO much. It's been quite a ride, and I loved every minute of it!

Oh wait! Wait my dear! Wait till you are holding your husbands hands, on your honeymoon, on the Disney ship, and the whistle blows.....

"When you wish apon a star....." :rolleyes1

Who is the betting man now! :rotfl2:

Dammit, now you've made me cry!

Hell, you made me tear up... and I am straight!

It has been a fun trip... even though I was only around for about 2 months of it! You all welcomed me and made me feel "at home". I have met some great people and had a great time. :grouphug:

On many occasions whatever I was drinking made a reappearance through my nose as I read what one of you nutjobs (affectionate nickname) had recently posted. :rotfl:

Wally, thanks for being a wonderful host! pirate: Your parties are not to be missed. I hope I am on the virtual invite list for the next virtual party! I cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve now!

Rob & Scott... :groom: :groom: I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Enjoy every moment you have together (even the ones where you are arguing) and never forget how you felt the moment you two were announced "Partners for Life"! :cloud9:

Lots of hugs and love to you both! :love: :hug: :love:

Wishing you all the best, Rob and Scott!

I hope that the next 10 years bring more progress towards equality than any of us ever imagined. :goodvibes

Do you want to have a baby shower next? ;)

Well kids, I hate to say this, but...

Last Call!

Someone has to clean up this mess!

end.jpg

The host has obviously left with the goat! :eek:

Rob and Scott, I am getting in on this a bit late........but I really want to wish you all the best and much happiness on this occasion.
Lots of hugs and congrats for you both!!!!:) :hug:

The way is long -- let us go together
The way is difficult -- let us help each other
The way is joyful -- let us share it
The way is ours alone -- let us go in love
The way grows before us -- let us begin!

ScottandRob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter