Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netposer

Mouseketeer
"The virtual space allows you to game some of the popular Magic Kindom rides, such as Pirates and Jungle Cruise. From the launch site: "For a limited time you can be one of the first Guests to live inside Disney's new online multi-Player game. Create your own adventures, control your Character and interact with Players from around the globe! Share thrilling competitions, exciting adventures and endless interactive Disney magic on the Internet. Help us make this online world a better place to play!"

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage

This is really alot of fun to play.. I am really really enjoying it. I wish I could get paid to play this game.

Actually, there's been a thread about this since 5/10/05. Check it out to see what others have said about this beta release.

Sarangel

this site is sooo fun :) My personal favorite part of this game is the Pirates of the Caribbean section :)

It's fun if you ignore the fact that it was coded by brain dead monkeys. It makes a mockery of good beta Software everywhere. I'd rather play Ultima Online the first week after initial release...................Man but it is addicting though.

I've been trying to get on the high score list for the Castle Fireworks. Can't manage it yet though. :(

Cool, I had checked out this site a couple of times before, but it must have been down temp. Thanks for reminding me.

Hehe. I beat the PotC game level 3 ten times and i got a special surprise!!!! I now walk around WMK proudly sporting my invisibility magic...it is sooo fun ^-^

That once the Beta testing is done and the Virtual Magic Kingdom goes "live" you will be able to download "quests" to take at the actual Disney World and Disneyland parks.

I'm hoping that as the game "builds" they will add other parks like Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney Sea...not as much fun as going but for those of us who don't live near the parks, this is a nice way of keeping "pixie dusted".

I was dissapionted when half the people I talked to didn' tkno wwhat WDW was! I was shocked! But it is a very fun game and it's free!

SonofShine said:
Hehe. I beat the PotC game level 3 ten times and i got a special surprise!!!! I now walk around WMK proudly sporting my invisibility magic...it is sooo fun ^-^

I'm still trying to win at that game for the first time! :badpc:

It is fun. My main challenge is to see if I can always score the lowest in fireworks. I try to see how many 'oops' I can hit.

ScroogesNephew said:
It is fun. My main challenge is to see if I can always score the lowest in fireworks. I try to see how many 'oops' I can hit.

:teeth:

Sounds like me and the POTC game.

I'm totally addicted to VMK... It's great. What's annoying is that you can't use punctuation or pretty much any normal words when you are chatting. I tried to say "I love this game" and it dropped cause of the word "love"

Good grief. Here's to hoping they tweak their "dictionary" to be a little more reasonable.

titan247 said:
I'm still trying to win at that game for the first time! :badpc:

you'll beat it eventually. Even though PotC is easy for me the Castle Fireworks is a pain in the neck!

The dictionary is getting worse not better.

I agree about the dictionary. Why do they not allow numbers?

Perhaps they're afraid people will exchange phone numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter