• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
great items, but i have not mastered the game yet, someone please HELP!!!!!!

Here is a photo of my first room in VFK.

firstroom.jpg

Here is a photo of my first room in VFK.

firstroom.jpg

Nice house Happy! I guess I should get on VFK more often. I've been on Gaia mostly because I was getting bored but now that I can decorate my room, I think I'll check it out. Of course without fishing, I'll have to find something to do...lol. :)

Woot - the very first VFK Quest tomorrow! :cool1: Very cool surfboard(s) as the quest prize! This from the VFK homepage:

VFKFirstQuest.jpg

Looking forward to tomorrow! Oh, and Happy, I LOVE your room! :goodvibes

Aren't they supposed to be called "adventures" on this game? Are they intentionally trying to be too much like VMK? And where's our tricorn hat? Oh well, if they've put together a great quest, I'll stop caring about the little things like that.

Woot! I wonder if any of the items will become "Rare Beta items" - only time will tell.

Bravo VFK for progressing every day. I'm getting more and more excited.

I also have to say that I'm feeling a little magic with this game.

Well, I think this is where I should post these. We actually had quite a fun little impromptu closing in the Mercantile this evening. Hugs and Night everyone. :grouphug: Those in attendance I can remember were: VFK_Lion, myself, King, Dreamtulip, hdmonkeybug, Panda, Adventuredaz, Smackeralchick (aka guest 13502), ForeverWDW, JungleDudette, consider, and others. :thumbsup2

VFKDay23Close.jpg

VFKDay23Close2.jpg

VFKDay23Close3.jpg

VFKDay23Close4.jpg

Hey guys i just though i would tell everyone that in VFK cyre's wish came true.. even though it wasnt in magic kingdom. Just today they released the purple crate that cyre had created a pic of as her avatar. i have to say that it looks pretty close to what cyre made :-) Anyways Congrats Cyre!

Your friend,
Gsterg

Wow this is amazing. I bought lots of stuffz :P

And let's here a big WOOT for cyre! :woohoo:

aww thanks guys!! can you believe it?? PURPLE crates!! Thank you to all my mini- i mean friends who helped bug- i mean suggest the item to the vfk staff! An even BIGGER thank you to the staff that made it possible! Dreams can come true!! Now if i only had enough credits to buy them! :rotfl:

Ok,

I am really trying to give this a chance to work but each time it justs makes no sense. Lets start with the quest. 2 staff- Panda and tiger were both asked about it. The answer they don't know anything about it. Come on where is the communication... Another thing Ink and I noticed-when the heat is on and staff don't have an answer what do they do- Disappear. Tiger left very fast when questioned about the quest.

Next thing- they all ready removed an item form the stores. It is the red beach ball. So we are in beta with a 1 game that works awful-nothing lines up on gas cans to your hummer- game needs major improvement. They give us great items at the store but at high prices then after 1 day they take an item off of sale. Come on VFK. If you want to make people dislike this game you are heading in the right direction. This game should be fun no pressure and no worries-I have not seen that yet we will end wit kids sad that they can not buy things before the are gone.

Sorry but this is my feelings on this.

Bug

aww thanks guys!! can you believe it?? PURPLE crates!! Thank you to all my mini- i mean friends who helped bug- i mean suggest the item to the vfk staff! An even BIGGER thank you to the staff that made it possible! Dreams can come true!! Now if i only had enough credits to buy them! :rotfl:

Cyre I am so happy you finally got your wish come true!

:dance3:

Woot! I wonder if any of the items will become "Rare Beta items" - only time will tell.

Bravo VFK for progressing every day. I'm getting more and more excited.

I also have to say that I'm feeling a little magic with this game.

:offtopic: King, your signature is so you...:rotfl2: ;)

Ok,

I am really trying to give this a chance to work but each time it justs makes no sense. Lets start with the quest. 2 staff- Panda and tiger were both asked about it. The answer they don't know anything about it. Come on where is the communication... Another thing Ink and I noticed-when the heat is on and staff don't have an answer what do they do- Disappear. Tiger left very fast when questioned about the quest.

Next thing- they all ready removed an item form the stores. It is the red beach ball. So we are in beta with a 1 game that works awful-nothing lines up on gas cans to your hummer- game needs major improvement. They give us great items at the store but at high prices then after 1 day they take an item off of sale. Come on VFK. If you want to make people dislike this game you are heading in the right direction. This game should be fun no pressure and no worries-I have not seen that yet we will end wit kids sad that they can not buy things before the are gone.

Sorry but this is my feelings on this.

Bug

Bug, I have been one of those people who has been very critical of this game, yet vowed to give them a fair chance. I don't see any cohesion in vfk. Nothing fits the 'history' they promoted before opening to "beta" testing.
What do those colorful surfboards have to do with Colonial Williamsburg? Surf's up in Stonehenge? Grab yer board, Dudes...in the Old West? I just don't get it and would love for someone to tell me how anything fits with history! Hummers? I'm sure there were many gold miners who drove those! Gosh! I really hoped vfk would be what they said they wanted to be, but I haven't seen it yet.
I also mentioned the economy, when seeing some of the high credit amounts some players were getting from the one and only game available to play. An unstable economy is a death knell for games.
I can't make sense of where vfk is trying to take us.

Bug, I have been one of those people who has been very critical of this game, yet vowed to give them a fair chance. I don't see any cohesion in vfk. Nothing fits the 'history' they promoted before opening to "beta" testing.
What do those colorful surfboards have to do with Colonial Williamsburg? Surf's up in Stonehenge? Grab yer board, Dudes...in the Old West? I just don't get it and would love for someone to tell me how anything fits with history! Hummers? I'm sure there were many gold miners who drove those! Gosh! I really hoped vfk would be what they said they wanted to be, but I haven't seen it yet.
I also mentioned the economy, when seeing some of the high credit amounts some players were getting from the one and only game available to play. An unstable economy is a death knell for games.
I can't make sense of where vfk is trying to take us.

I agree completely. A lot of items released has nothing to do with any of the themed lands. Groovy chairs??? I could see if they had a 60's land or even a 60's room. Checkers? Beach balls. They just seem to be having no rime or reason. I think items at 1000 credits is too steep for a game that has only 1 game to earn credits and it is a game poor in graphics and usage. I think they are not heading in a direction they should be going...

Bug

I think they picked up and realized that a lot of kids have said 'History is boring' so maybe they're trying to edge off the history part? Who really wants to play an 'educational' game? Not when there's Smallworlds, Sociotown, Build a Bear, Toon Town, soon to come Elf Island, etc...I for one hope the staff have a plan B...

on a lighter note, here's my first purple crate! Because i stink at that game, I only earned like 40 credits in 2 games...

purplecrateme.jpg

Wow. They are really trying to copy VMK now. I think I am going to quit the game.

Look at that:
Barrel Seats, Crates, Velvet Rope Dividers, Beach Balls...

I would be surprised if WDIG doesn't try to take it down soon.

My thought about surf boards is australia will be joining us and there is surfing in Australia that was my first thought. Lots of nice beaches in Downunder too. Lets not forget it is summer too. Bet they had surf boards back in the old days just not as nice rofl. Not sure when the first beach ball was created going to go look at that.

People have said the quest is in stonehenge, but I've looked everywhere and found nothing :headache: Does anyone know where it is????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter