Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to sign in to vfk for two days.The play button is not showing up on the front page. Is it just me or can other people sign in? Thx PrincessAveri

They are upgrading the servers and it is taking longer than expected..you can still get on and walk around but you can't interact or anything.
From the sound of the update it should be up in a bit, later tonight perhaps.
Here is the direct log in link but remember it is single player mode so dont expect to see others or be able to chat.

http://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/login.php

The game is down while they work on installing new server capacity, as the messages on the main VFK page say. You can still get into the game in single-player mode if you have the login page bookmarked, but you won't see any other players.

:goodvibes

PrincessAveri

They are upgrading the servers and it is taking longer than expected..you can still get on and walk around but you can't interact or anything.
From the sound of the update it should be up in a bit, later tonight perhaps.
Here is the direct log in link but remember it is single player mode so dont expect to see others or be able to chat.

http://www.virtualfamilykingdom.com/login.php

:)

PrincessAveri

The game is down while they work on installing new server capacity, as the messages on the main VFK page say. You can still get into the game in single-player mode if you have the login page bookmarked, but you won't see any other players.

Waffles. with ice cream. Waffles with ice cream. From Knoebels...Mmmmm

Woot Knoebels!!!! But your in Dorney Country. ;)

I never thought I would see the word Knoebels on these boards! :faint:

I went there all the time growing up, although I am much closer to the land of chocolate. ;)

...is it just me or is the VFK homepage not working? I can't tell if it's a browser issue or not...

Game should be up tomorrow from what a Tester said tonight, Peeps!

Well, it's about 6 minutes past closing time and evidently we came across a live server tonight. I think the Tester left it up just because she was talking to us.

I signed on in single player mode about an hour or so until close. My friend list was working, so I thought I might as well take a walk, and low and behold there were other players in the garden. So a few of us were talking.

First person I ran into was Consider. I asked her if she knew when the game might be up, and she didn't have any information.

Then later on, a Tester came into the garden to talk to us. Here are some screen shots of what she had to say. I say she, because she was using a girl avatar. ;)

consider5-28-08.jpg

Game Opening Tomorrow Morning!

1.jpg

First Mini-Game Tomorrow

2.jpg

We get to change clothing Tomorrow.

5-28-081.jpg

Wow. It's more than 90 minutes after closing and I just got on to a live server with users online. :) User1 said I caught them doing a live test. :)

Unfortunately I was afk, and when I finally got back to the computer, the game wouldn't let me accept your friend request and we were back to single-player mode. :/

Night owl update from the developers:

We want to thank all the night owls who dropped in to help us with our live tests tonight. It was a lot of fun, and the tests went great.

We should have everything back on line sometime tomorrow, and we look forward to seeing everyone then.

We would give you a definite time, but something always comes up that takes longer than we expect, but it will definitely be sometime Thursday.

Your development team

It's 12:30 am and a bunch of us are in the game. I see you wenyeva!:)

awww man! I missed you all, thought it was down all night when I was home.

Did I find you in the game yet? I can't remember who's on my list right now, not at the right computer.....and what title are you using there??? So glad you're there though:goodvibes
(sweet chocolate dreams woot)
fun

awww man! I missed you all, thought it was down all night when I was home.

Did I find you in the game yet? I can't remember who's on my list right now, not at the right computer.....and what title are you using there??? So glad you're there though:goodvibes
(sweet chocolate dreams woot)
fun

Hey funfly! No, we haven't found each other in the game yet. I am FeyDolphy (also Dolphairy and, in boy form, ElvenMagic) there as well. Thought about coming up with a whole new name but decided it's just easier this way.:) I'll keep a look-out for you!

I brought my mules on too, just in case I need them some day.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter