Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i'm so bummed! i saw one of my friends that was on my list in VMK. i was trying to talk but she exited too quick and i was typing too slow lol. I hope i get to see you again Dani :) hugs!

YEAH!! I;m not blonde anymore!!!! And I have red shoes! Still can't talk half the time but it's progress! Fairypower I keep trying to find you!

I am trying to find you too! I have seen Paloma, FlyingPegasus and crew and others that I know are from here, but have not spent much time with. Sigh.........I hope we can find each other .............. some how! Jennasn is also running around looking for us. She did find Danivolleyball, so we seem to be slowly working our way around to each other

On a happy note, chat is working, I look better and I love the red shoes!

I really like the new look for the girls!! And yay!! red shoes :yay:

I think it was a good day for us. Most of us got our names (not Space Grumpy yet.. and aslot more seem like the can talk and see people now. he can too. Look forward to tomorrow to see what they get done nest!

Nice work VFK... keep up the good work! :)

Did our closing line with VFK_Sunny, cyre, snaredrum, and meanestpianist tonight! Yay! Each day gets a little bit better!

I didn't either, but I did see a long white line go across the screen about ten minutes before close. Wonder if it was suppose to have a message in it.

Did our closing line with VFK_Sunny, cyre, snaredrum, and meanestpianist tonight! Yay! Each day gets a little bit better!

that was so fun! Was great to 'close' with you all...just need to hide all saws from Sunny and get piano out of the apple tree and we'll be good. :rotfl:

I never got a closing message.

there isn't one, sunny said she'd ask. Your text goes away at close time.

Who votes the first item we should be able buy is a 60" LCD TV's for the big blank wall in our rooms using our Best Buy Employee discount?

that was so fun! Was great to 'close' with you all...just need to hide all saws from Sunny and get piano out of the apple tree and we'll be good. :rotfl:

there isn't one, sunny said she'd ask. Your text goes away at close time.

Interesting. I am glad Sunny is going to ask about a message, even though I wasn't there.

I am on now, and I am in *my* backyard. :laughing:

Who votes the first item we should be able buy is a 60" LCD TV's for the big blank wall in our rooms using our Best Buy Employee discount?

well the guys could do that still, but i guess the girls quit their jobs, also got a dye job and hair extensions....

the girls are moving on to better things ;)

I am happy to say that I am finally in the backyard talking to people that I can see! :) I am also happy to say that I am officially TaytorJo in the game! It is nice to be able to see what I type and not be alone anymore!! Hopefully I will run in to some of you along the way!!

I saw you tonight!

Ok, I need my own personal space in real life. I saw this and had to take a picture. Hopefully, we get some space away from each other. These two guys reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where the one guy was a "close talker."

closetalker.jpg

Poor Mickeysmagic, she was invisable yet again when I saw her too. :hug:

ROFL Dis! That is funny! :rotfl2:

Oh Belle this is for you. :goodvibes

Even though your chat cut out on you, I could still see what you were typing. Even though I could not see your character, you were invisible to me.

Hugs! :hug:

Belle01.jpg

Oh boy!

I will be very happy to just have a place where I can find my friends and chat. I hope there is not a lot of beta/rare and that this can be a game of fun and not a game of greed.

There were a lot of people in VMK and many right here on this board who were more concerned about what they had instead of the game and friendships. I DO NOT want to see VFK turn into VMK in that sense. Sadly, a lot of the same people I saw complain about the release of the flip hat and princess minnie, etc because it was rare and they worked hard for it are the same people that later turned around and said, "why does vmk have to close, it is a community and not about the items or a game." It is my hope that VFK only gives those same people a choice to see the latter comment in this game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wasnt the original poster of that thread. Read below.... for the original. Just wanted to clear that up.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really don't like being one of very few who finds a lot of fault with this new 'game', but I'd like to bring up a few points to ponder.

First of all, has anyone noticed your login is NOT secure? This could mean stolen accounts. Passwords and user names could have already been hacked to be saved for the future, when your pretty pink couches become "rare". I think everyone should send emails requiring more security with our personal information.

Secondly, I seem to recall a LOT of outcry about favoritism on VMK. Guess what, people? EVERYONE on vfk came from vmk, and most of them are using their same vmk id's! So...here we go again!

Thirdly, with the 'beta' version already at 50,000 registered users, do you really think anything you acquire in this time period will be worth anything in the future? We're talking about 50,000 items in-game, not 500 or 1000.

I just want everyone to be aware and for parents to push for more security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter