Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new clothers now if you copy me remember I am the trend setter :)

63674the_new_me_jpeg.JPG

Smart, Are you sure that is your backyard? I got into a battle over whose backyard it was earlier today. :rotfl:

ok they need to fix the exits so people can't block them, I'm stuck in the garden as some (be nice I tell myself) person is afk there and nobody can leave.

Ihearavoice was smart and registered for beta early unlike me that waited until after VMK closed, so I've been logging in on his character. If you see Guest4863, it is probably me looking like a dude until I get a character of my own.

Update from Sara, hope this isnt posted already

A Word From Sara

Woot! Is this the greatest community or what? You guys ROCK! But hey, what's this? You DON'T want invisibility magic? ;) Now there's something I never thought I'd hear!

Thank you all for standing on top of roofs, hanging from walls, being ghosts, moving the "pink couch" incognito, and of course, being the best beta testers ever! You made it possible to create a stable environment in less than three days and we've had an awesome time doing it!

Because we had over 8,000 members online at one time today, we are behind our ambitious schedule, so we are posting a new revised schedule below. Who knew we would have an opportunity to beta test with so many of you at once!

Knowing this great community, you will probably take our servers down again at least a few more times, but we can't wait!

So let's kick this party up a notch, we want to be ready for our "mates" from Australia in June.

Sara

Virtual Family Kingdom:

Revised Schedule:

Sometime this evening:

Friends List
Customize your character (maybe, if not, tomorrow morning)

Sometime tomorrow:

Victorian Setting
Rooms List
Whatever else we have time to do if our servers aren't taken down again.
Mini games if at all possible!

A Word From Sara

Woot! Is this the greatest community or what? You guys ROCK! But hey, what's this? You DON'T want invisibility magic? ;) Now there's something I never thought I'd hear!

Thank you all for standing on top of roofs, hanging from walls, being ghosts, moving the "pink couch" incognito, and of course, being the best beta testers ever! You made it possible to create a stable environment in less than three days and we've had an awesome time doing it!

Because we had over 8,000 members online at one time today, we are behind our ambitious schedule, so we are posting a new revised schedule below. Who knew we would have an opportunity to beta test with so many of you at once!

Knowing this great community, you will probably take our servers down again at least a few more times, but we can't wait!

So let's kick this party up a notch, we want to be ready for our "mates" from Australia in June.

Sara

Virtual Family Kingdom:

Revised Schedule:

Sometime this evening:

Friends List

Sometime tomorrow:

Victorian Setting
Rooms List

:woohoo:

I am on right now I can see other players, and talk .. But their are words coming up that must be from another room and plus Love the NEW look! :thumbsup2

A Word From Sara

Sara

Virtual Family Kingdom:

Revised Schedule:

Sometime this evening:

Friends List

Sometime tomorrow:

Victorian Setting
Rooms List

Sounds a lot more realistic than what they were originally telling us. :thumbsup2

24 in a room - later it was up to 29.

27inRoomcopy.jpg

Seemed people could only see those who entered after them (which they are fixing). I was the only 1 in the room that could see so many and I had camped my peep there to test the theory.

Cricket was asking people what they would like to see and have available for their rooms. She said the designers are interested in hearing what the players are interested in.

I found Stonehenge today and just have to say - WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter