Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!​
I finally saw ppl.. It was on my fox account but still what a thrill I got!! :goodvibes
And btw i have my title, I'm not a guest.. :thumbsup2

WOOT! I finally made it into the game!

I am currently Guest11946. I did see people and spoke, now I am just walking around this lonely road

woot i found someone i recognized. BlueHairedMonkey, myself and a couple of guest were testing how far the text bars could go :) and i found out that we can say the same word more than twice!!! Woot! we can also talk enough in one text bar to completely knock our names off the screen too :)

Ok where is the REPORT button (or at least an ignore).

Standing in my garden (yes...my garden Cyre) and next thing I know some girl enters who says 'white clowns'.
I was thinking she was meaning 'clones'. I didn't respond until she said "I hat white people." To which I responded "well, you are going to enjoy beta then, going to be white a long time".

She said something about white ppl haven't 'dog hair' and 'all looking alike' before she lagged out the garden gate.

Seriously...where is the boot button?!?
Maybe it WAS better when we couldn't talk - no 'were' instead of 'where', 'your' instead of 'you're' and definitely no 'i hat white people'!

Has anyone noticed the friend request feature? When you click on someone, you get an "Ask to be Friend" option.

I have sent friend requests to several people I can see, but haven't received any responses yet.

:confused3 Having problems getting back in. However, we now know that it works. Woo Hoo!!

Off Topic: King~~everytime I see your signature the "Larry Boy" song gets stuck in my he.add. Not only do I have to use a clothes pin on my nose when you are in the room. Now, I also have you to thank for an "ear worm". Is there a Dr. in the house?? Sheeeeesh

*Of course you all know what an ear worm is, right? Those little songs that get stuck in your head. *

OMG CYRE I MISS U!! MEET ME IN THE GARDEN ON VFK

, So:banana:

Hi everyone, I finally got in and my title was accepted. I am Mystery-Red. I was princesstinytina on vmk but i did not like that title so I used my clone title for vfk. Remember I am now Mystery-Red on VFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter