Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can talk and see?

I could talk 2 lines before they shut my chat off again.

And I've seen 3 people so far today.

But now I'm lonely. :(

No I'm in the same boat as you .. I did see people and could talk but now I can't ... but the screen has remained the same.

No I'm in the same boat as you .. I did see people and could talk but now I can't ... but the screen has remained the same.

Yup that has now happened to me too. Iwas able to all day til about hour ago.. Now I can't talk abut i do see ppl sometimes but I don't they see me.
I am trying to have patience though cause I know they are trying to work on
it.

So right now I am on my husbands right now so I can make sure he is logged in and can get the shirt and piin!! I think if we aren't logged in yesterday or today we won't get the shirt. Want to make sure he does. :)

I know it is friustrating... but I do believe they are doing pretty good for as fast as they had to get thsi up! I am excited about it.

And oh yes thank goodness for the Dis boards to help us all out here!!

Because all of you are such great beta testers, we have our release date set for June 26th!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I have a lot of faith that this game will be good, but no way will they have it ready to end the beta period by then.

Okay I'm starting to get jealous of other players lol. Everywhere I go I see
invisible people talking, and I see tons of conversations with staff so staff
don't have the problem... And about half the people I see in VFK are running
their little virtual mouths... So why can't I? I see conversations in every room
just not the people, and I wanna talk so badly!

What happens is I can talk in my house, but when I exit then I can't talk anymore...

What did you do to be able to do this?

I walked around and ended up in the second Wild West room alone then people started coming in and chat started working. It is off for everyone in the room currently, I guess they are turning it on and off.

ETA: It's back on now.

I walked around and ended up in the second Wild West room alone then people started coming in and chat started working. It is off for everyone in the room currently, I guess they are turning it on and off.

ETA: It's back on now.

I see, so basically the technical staff are trying to fix it but it's not exactly
working too well. XD

Well I'll try again later. ;)

I'm on right now and I can see most ppl and chat..
my only complaint right now is lag. (not that i care much i'm
just happy to be able to see ppl again lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter