Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I signed my daughter up prior to the opening and when I went in today to register her it said her name was already in use. So now I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I can't believe someone else took her name. So if you see an Angelicasparkle it's not my daughter. I'm trying to come up with another name for her if it will even let me do this. She is going to be so upset if she can't get a character and has to be on a waiting list.

i have logged in many times and have refreshed but I still find myself all alone. Now when I leave the room and then try to re-enter, all the furniture is missing.

The only improvement i have seen since yesterday is that I can actually log in without much delay.

Same here. So glad to see I am not the only one not seeing anyone or chat! You would think if others have it, we should as well. Just wondering why we are different then others. :confused3

Well I signed my daughter up prior to the opening and when I went in today to register her it said her name was already in use. So now I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I can't believe someone else took her name. So if you see an Angelicasparkle it's not my daughter. I'm trying to come up with another name for her if it will even let me do this. She is going to be so upset if she can't get a character and has to be on a waiting list.

Yesterday I got that too, but it might be a glitch. Because when I bypassed the pre register which I THOUGHT I had not completed yesterday, I put in my user name (not my title) and my passwork and poof was on! Try the log in instead of register, only took me 11 hours to figure it out lol!!:laughing:

Well I am beginning to think I am in my own little world.. I entered the cross roads and moved the rock to the center of the path.. Went off to visit the round table and upon my return to the cross roads the rock is still in the middle of the path.. I exited to enter the area where merlin's shop is and again returned to the cross roads to find the rock right where i placed.. All this time i still have not seen a single person, staff or otherwise.. :headache:

Yesterday I got that too, but it might be a glitch. Because when I bypassed the pre register which I THOUGHT I had not completed yesterday, I put in my user name (not my title) and my passwork and poof was on! Try the log in instead of register, only took me 11 hours to figure it out lol!!:laughing:

Thanks for the info but unfortunately it didn't work for her character. :(

Same here. So glad to see I am not the only one not seeing anyone or chat! You would think if others have it, we should as well. Just wondering why we are different then others. :confused3

I'm starting to wonder if its bc we picked the 13 and over category.. :confused3

There's a bunch of us in "my" back yard. LOL I can't see everyone, though.

Right now, I am Guest 295. Hopefully, I will be debbidoodle once names get approved.

Well I am beginning to think I am in my own little world.. I entered the cross roads and moved the rock to the center of the path.. Went off to visit the round table and upon my return to the cross roads the rock is still in the middle of the path.. I exited to enter the area where merlin's shop is and again returned to the cross roads to find the rock right where i placed.. All this time i still have not seen a single person, staff or otherwise.. :headache:

what rock? where is it?

nvm...found it~

Oh, I thought maybe I signed up for the "Virtually Alone Kingdom" vs. the family. :)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I don't know about you all, but I am starting to take this personally:sad1:

Ok, so I guess some of us did in fact sign up for Virtually Alone Kingdom! Can't wait to see the minigames for that:thumbsup2

I sent a message to contact us but then finally was able to get my daughter's character in the game. The odd thing is that even though it said the character name was already in use it was actually her user name. I guess because her first name is so common someone else had that name. I just used the first letter of her name and it loaded the game. :)

Okay so now it won't let her back in the game. I'm getting so frustrated with this. I don't know what the problem is because my character has had no problems!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I don't know about you all, but I am starting to take this personally:sad1:

Ok, so I guess some of us did in fact sign up for Virtually Alone Kingdom! Can't wait to see the minigames for that:thumbsup2

We will of course have "Solitaire", "Chase your shadow" and my favorite "Paint the walls and watch it dry." :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can anyone tell what type of day I had at work?

Well it seems that I am in my own little world too! I've tried refreshing a few times and still nothing. I'd love to be able to find some people...you guys...anybody at all! If you see Guest115 or TaytorJo wondering around somehow...it's me!

I thought there was a expression, "With family you are never alone", hmm.

cza0824l.jpg

Woot for irony.

We will of course have "Solitaire", "Chase your shadow" and my favorite "Paint the walls and watch it dry." :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can anyone tell what type of day I had at work?

Those are some great games to play! Of course you can't forget "Watch the Grass Grow" either!! :rotfl2:

I'd love to be able to see people and chat with too..

I hate being lonely.

egad! maybe King was right the other day when he said Coral always needs to be the center of attention! :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter