Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok been signed on for an hour now.. umm is everyone hiding in some house or field i don't know about.. I feel real lonely in this new world.. :sad1:

Why does this game fascinate you guys so much, its completely empty, once you leave your house it gets jacked in a matter of .5 seconds, they're behind on updates, and i really cant find anything positive about the game, besides the fact that my char looks like aengus :) but please if you can think of anything positive about the game so far, please tell me, because im starting to loose the last 10% of the hope i had for this game

Why does this game fascinate you guys so much, its completely empty, once you leave your house it gets jacked in a matter of .5 seconds, they're behind on updates, and i really cant find anything positive about the game, besides the fact that my char looks like aengus :) but please if you can think of anything positive about the game so far, please tell me, because im starting to loose the last 10% of the hope i had for this game

Well I play it since im bored and moving a rock named pink couch is fun. :cool1:

Also, why would they open a shop today, and open the first mini game tomorrow? How would we buy anything if we have no points or whatever the currency is.

I think, that for a game that was created so quickly and has been open less that 48 hours, it's doing blooming well! The reason we're excited about it is not for what it is now, but what it will become :goodvibes

Blooch, please be patient! This is beta. It's not even a full-fledged game yet, it's in testing. Someone on another board said that as beta testers, we all have to understand that what we're doing is contributing to the game's development. I think that was a very good way to put it. What do we receive in return? Well...beta! ;)

It is in its very, very early phases right now, and from what I've heard, it's about where VMK was when it opened, too. A few rooms and lots of lagging and crashing. VMK had three years to become the place we all knew and loved, and VFK has had all of 24 hours.

Give it some time. I truly believe our patience will pay off and then some!

It's called beta testing, and it's still in the working. You'll get your own
hair, clothes, items, games, less lag, your own room, being able to type,
and the ability to see, a ladder down from buildings :rotfl: all soon.

They put this together in 7 weeks and I think they're doing a great job for
something in such little time.

Plus they have 50,000 players to deal with during beta testing. They're trying
their best and I think they have excellent potential.

Now if the game is not perfect for you when it's 19 hours old then I dunno
what to say, no game is perfect when it's 19 hours old. :)

If you want that machine back, leave your room and then enter it again and it will appear OR all your furnish will be gone.

hmmm... but i can't!
22iwr9.jpg

Not trying to be a debby downer here, but has anyone asked exactly or has it been said how they are going to pay for this game?? How are they paying or going to pay the staff?

Hi
Does anybody know if you get more than one character per computer ,as i can get on but i can not get my grandson past the registration

Hi
Does anybody know if you get more than one character per computer ,as i can get on but i can not get my grandson past the registration

You can. I successfully completed registration for both my son and I, on the same computer and using the same e-mail address.

this is really lame, they said it would open 7am pacific time, its 11eastern time, so its either 8 there or 10 there, im sorry im bad at time zones, but i hope they pull themselves together but they're not really impressing me with being behind on updates, and not opening when you said you would.

what ever happened to our friend list and all those other things they said would be realesed yesterday?

This is a testing stage. They are probably working on problems instead of worrying about opening up on time or doing updates.
I don't think they really expected so many people to jump into this yesterday and they probably had far more problems than they expected.

how can you change your stuff, look at your inventory, view friends??

You can't yet. They will be adding that stuff later. Hopefully after they get the logging in, seeing people and chat problems fixed.

People need to give this time and a lot of chances. This is still really, really early in the game.

have not seen an extra link, but I can get two on only with two different computers. But I did register hubby last night and got him on.

So log out and try to log in Just.

PS but both are can sign in on same computer just have to play at different times

Not trying to be a debby downer here, but has anyone asked exactly or has it been said how they are going to pay for this game?? How are they paying or going to pay the staff?

bumping this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter