Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! You can now rotate the pink couch (the real one) and your furniture stays put when you walk out of a room and walk back in! :cheer2: Well done guys!

Ok, I just entered a castle room that I did not see yesterday. It has a table and chairs in the middle.

Can't sit on them yet.

Still all alone............I am starting to get depressed.....

it was their yesterday, i did my fair share of exploring, you cant go anywere from in that room, but back outside

how can you change your stuff, look at your inventory, view friends??

this is really lame, they said it would open 7am pacific time, its 11eastern time, so its either 8 there or 10 there, im sorry im bad at time zones, but i hope they pull themselves together but they're not really impressing me with being behind on updates, and not opening when you said you would.

They are open now. Are you getting problems logging in then?

Well I snuck on at work and found Bug!!! Woot. I must say I saw a huge improvement from yesterday. I could see people, see my chat found a new room, All which I could not see or do yesterday. Yes it is very rough but I can see in one day how hard they are working. Might be a slower roll out. That is ok with me. I got my hugs in the game now to me that is what matters.

We are all walking extremely slowly but better than the lag on the last first night of VMK when we were stuck for minutes in one place.

I too agree you can not even begin to judge this game it is only 24 hours new.

I am prepared for the fun ride of this new adventure. And all the funny posts I am reading brings a smile to my face. Some comments are just to cute :)

remember when VMK opened in Beta we thought 600 was a huge number. So they are trying to do what most betas do not by the thousands :)

i cant even log on... they say there closed, and due to open an hour or two ago

Well I got to something I assume is the western land when I walked out of my yard. Umm but in 2 days ( tho yesterday it was quite late when i finally was able to get on ) I haven't seen a soul.. I'm thinking there are ppl logged on bc y'all are posting stuff.. :confused3

Yeah but other people will change it around since apparently everyone
of VFK lives in 1 house. :headache:

Well didn't we emphsize over and over again it was not a game but a community "one big family" so of course we all share one big house:lmao:

Hope they put enough piping in for the extra bathrooms we will need :rotfl2:

Woot! I got teleport magic! ;)

teleport.jpg

what ever happened to our friend list and all those other things they said would be realesed yesterday?

OMG, I can finally be friends will all the pink couch furnish! YAY! :cool1:

In other words, before they do a friends list, how about making people be able to talk and see other players.

when I first signed on this am I had a a spinning machine but now it is gone?
Which one of you took i out for a "spin"
I still see no one!!

They are open now. Are you getting problems logging in then?

Virtual Family Kingdom is Closed for the Night,
and will reopen tomorrow at 7:00 AM Pacific time.

This is a horrible start..its making me want to download WoW for the whole weekend even more and more

when I first signed on this am I had a a spinning machine but now it is gone?
Which one of you took i out for a "spin"
I still see no one!!

If you want that machine back, leave your room and then enter it again and it will appear OR all your furnish will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter