• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I post a little more?? LOL!

For those of who can chat and see other people....what are you running on? IE, AOL, Firefox, MAC....etc...???:confused3

i am going to go bald playing on here, about to pull it all out now!!

GRR, finally got in went for a walk, short walk as I can't get past Merlins magic shop so I decided to go home only to find all my furniture has been stolen!! Guess I shouldn't have left the door open lol........ ok first thing I am buying is an alarm system!!

For those that had trouble registering earlier might want to try again. the sight is running very smootly right now and i have logged in a few times wit no issues.

I think they have disabled chat for now, and the ability to see others. I am sure it will be fxed soon. I was able to find a few Dis and VMK friends earlier and chat with them it was alot of fun trying to figure out who everyone was lol.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get some more features, it is deffinatly a work in progress and i am very excited to be a part of it.

sheesh, how do I log out?? Just quit internet explorer?? I feel reallly dumb now it took me 11 hours to figure out how to log in, now I don't know how to log out........(puts on dumbo hat).......

You guys are really making me laugh! Stop already - lol.

I went for a walk earlier - got to Merlin's - ended up on roof top cuz I couldn't find my way back home - refreshed page - ended up in house with no furniture - now I'm walking again - but I can't get past little town square or whatever it is - can't even get back to Merlin's. Any suggestions? lol

It still is not allowing me to finish registration. I enter email and character name and when I hit submit it takes me back to same page. BTW, when I registered I did receive a confirmation email from VFK, so I don't know why it won't go on to the next page of registration now. :confused3

For those of who can chat and see other people....what are you running on? IE, AOL, Firefox, MAC....etc...???:confused3

I can't currently see anyone or chat, but I could about an hour ago and also off and on throughout the day...I am using IE. My URL has always started with www2. and ended with .com/index3.php Hope that helps!

I think I saw some of you or I should say I saw your chat boxes. It was kinda fun when I could chat and sometimes see you!

you need to enter your first name not your character name, in my case it is Cindy, my character name is SneekyTiki (I think as I can't see it lol)

Ok, look at my first screen shot, how did i get up there? LOL
Untitled-1-1.jpg

Well, folks, I haven't registered for VFK, and I'm not yet sure if I will or not. Without the Disney parks theme, I'm not sure any virtual world will work for me. :sad1:

On the other hand, I have truly enjoyed reading this thread this evening. Your tales of Day One are wonderfully entertaining! I know you're all frustrated, but you are taking it with such great humor, and I have to thank you all for that.

I will stay tuned, see how things unfold, and maybe venture to join you in a week or two. Maybe. In the meantime, I will be here with you on the DIS. :)

Good news! Went back to house - only cuz I refreshed page - otherwise I was lost - and my furniture was back! Yay!

Now I'm stuck again outside of my gate in a little part of the town. Can't go anywhere - want to get back to Merlin's.

I'm running on IE and my system is vista. I can walk, talk and everything. I've not had any real problems since like 5:00 this afternoon. However,I still keep walking on the roof!

Ok.. I in a room that looks like town.. there's a haning sign on one of the buildings thats says Merlin's . When i came inot to this room i found myself stuck on top of a building..like a few others have posted apicture of! How do i get off there... excite out and start over?

And how do you know how to get back to your homes? Thanks for any help

After some tries of learning how to get in(this took a while), I was in the game. But then I learned I can't talk. xD Oh well.
-Silly

That's the only way I got off the roof was by refreshing the screen - then I ended up back in my house - now I can't find my way back to Merlin's to save my life! lol

Tip: Do not go to the Blacksmith Shop. When you leave you end up on a roof. When I first went on earlier I saw a host (forget which one) and a few players talking but didn't see them. Since then I'm able to see people on and off and can see what they say. But, I can't see what I say and nt sure if they can see what I say. Since I can't see what I say I have absolutley no idea what Guest I am. At one point I saw a guest say they were Ant jewel from VMK. Confusing but sure they will fix the bugs especially the theives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter