• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was robbed, I left the door opened to my house and upon my return someone stole my clock, desk, and pink couch. I want it back you scammer!

Gosh!! That happened to me too. He must be invisable because I saw nothing. Want to place bets that we will need locksmiths in VFK to close and lock the doors. :lmao:

Omg ... I was able to go out my backyard and through the gate..then it went to town and another town and then now I am at I think its a blacksmith...but I can't seem to go another room. any help?

blacksmith shop? i can not get in a shop!! I am about to go crazy, gets old walking alone

"Plus, we have an amazing surprise for you! Here's a hint, once you login you will definitely want to find the staff and visit with them. "

Any ideas?

Glad you worked it out, Lisa!

Okay - I'm back in my yard - how do I find everyone? It's so quiet and lonely - lol!

"Plus, we have an amazing surprise for you! Here's a hint, once you login you will definitely want to find the staff and visit with them. "

Any ideas?
staff? what staff? what people?

Any ideas?

Maybe they are saying they are the same ones from VMK? I have so far seen VFK_ Hurricane and Wolf.

Any ideas?

We already know that VNK hosts are in VFK. That's what they meant.

Not sure who besides, Lion, Phinny, & Wolf so far.

Any ideas?

Where and how? I am... I think a blacksmith room?? But i can't find a way ..
well its outside with a roof and a door and then a step to a underway with a ladder in front of it!!

So hhow do we find anyone and espically the staff plz?

Congrats Dis'ers. Something tells me this is officially the busiest thread on all of vmk today! Woot!

I logged on several times tonight and was always alone. Maybe tomorrow I can find some of you all.

To another day ahead.....
and ones that might go on for a while. Nice to play a game knowing it isn't shutting down in 40 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter