• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I am now in the first room with VFK_Marsupial who happens to be the only person I see...however, I do see four shadows, but I see nobody talking! I also saw Hurry's chat awhile ago.

Oh yeah, all of my "pink couches" were stolen too! Someone is going to be very rich with all those beta "couches"! :rotfl:

Where is everyone?

I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else when it comes to not seeing anyone but myself and not seeing any words.

ok i think i am done for tonight see ya!:happytv:

Byes! see ya tomorrow

BTW- we never did get our .....
As the day unfolds we will be adding these features to our new world:

Enabling Friends List
Releasing the Wild West Setting
Room List

HELP! I was just registering my DH's account and it said his name was already marked as in use. What next? He signed up for Beta when I did.

Finally! I'm here, but I don't see anyone. It's a ghost town! lol

I'm outside of Merlin's. I'm CuteLilPixie, but I don't know how you tell who anyone is. Where is everyone?

All the boys look the same all the girls look the same. Right now we are all arriving at the same you. Click around the door to walk out. It shows not exit so just keep trying to leave by the door.

I can not see anyone sometimes my chat works sometimes it does not. This it the great world of first day beta :)

Yes.. Thank You Belle I finally wnet thru the door for the 3rd time this a loading beta page came loading up and I am in the back yard!!
Now what do i do... Thank You Belle for helping me!!

Still don't see my name or guest number ... and not chart yet.. but at least I am the yard now... think I will try going thru the gate?

It could be that they already have him registered under that name. Try logging in maybe. Sorry I'm not much help.

Hugs,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter