Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hurry really there, too? Oh, I hope so!! :goodvibes

Please let Lily, Hula and Bella be there, too...pleasepleaseplease...

Plz could someone help?

I am in this room that comes up after the Beta testing day 1a

I agree it looks like the beta girl .. but I have biege pants on and blue top with long blonde hair. I have a pink couch..desk..and grandfather clock.
if I click on the furniture a small screen comes up with the words move..
rotate... store...info.. and I can move her?

When i first came as i said my hubby got me on I saw writing someone was talking I tried talking back and it didn't do anything. Should i try going out the door or what? plz help!

All the boys look the same all the girls look the same. Right now we are all arriving at the same you. Click around the door to walk out. It shows not exit so just keep trying to leave by the door.

I can not see anyone sometimes my chat works sometimes it does not. This it the great world of first day beta :)

I was robbed, I left the door opened to my house and upon my return someone stole my clock, desk, and pink couch. I want it back you scammer!

After a entire day of chasing the kids of the yard with the broom, I am going. Hopefully tomorrow will hold some magic :)

AMG peoples, sorry ive been on a hiatus, ever since vmk announced its closing, i had a hard time loggin on to the kingdom, and did not, i registered for beta on VFK, and then fully registered, i was wondering, how do you tell in what group of beta members did you register in? and BOOOM for once, hear from day one homie!!!! Lol :)

Yay! I just found PrincessWendyBird! I'm so excited I know someone! :banana:

Ah the little things when venturing out into a brand new virtual world all alone. hehe

lol thanks..

I think I found VFK_Hurricane but I can't see them it's a bunch of talking ghosts.. and I can't see my own chat so I don't think they can see it either..

Help!! I'm talking to myself! :rotfl:

What number are you Coral? I am guest 177, and see VFKGroovy and VFKWolf now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter