Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RANT

Somebody already used the name Ms.Squeakers.

I am so mad.
I told all my friends on VMK, that if I joined VFK, I would be Ms.Squeakers.
Somebody (on the first flipping day) took that name.
I hope its just a glitch but seriously.
Come on! :mad:

Aww Mouse :hug:

And how is everyone getting stuck on the roof? I've gotten sucked out of a room several times tonight, but I haven't been stuck on the roof yet.

It looks like some of you are really in. Others, like myself are in a trial run program. My words do not appear on the screen and I am the only avatr in my beta version... it is much like the alpha girl test version that vfk previewd a week or so ago.

Oh Coral!

I'm laughing with you, not at you ~ I promise.

If I had a ladder in my inventory, I for sure would give it to you!

:rotfl: It's the second time I got caught up there. I really should learn not to climb walls trying to get out of the blacksmith shop! :rotfl:

I was just in the backyard and "heard" a bunch of people talking including VFK_Groovy. They were asking if there would be day one pins or something. I don't know if any of you were there or not since I can't really see anyone and am not really sure who is who...

I think I am Guest115 and I can't say my name so if you see someone saying their name is potato...it's me. :rotfl:

I finally got in, but now I am stuck on a wall.

WooHoo!! We can say the same word three times in one talk box.

i cant get in and every time i type in my info it takes me back to type it in again

It looks like some of you are really in. Others, like myself are in a trial run program. My words do not appear on the screen and I am the only avatr in my beta version... it is much like the alpha girl test version that vfk previewd a week or so ago.

your not the only one but it comes and goes.

Ok a few questions.. Does anyone know what hours the game runs? I signed up way back when everyone was saying it was a hacker etc. yet have still not been able to complete my registration and get on, argg. Oops sorry wrong game lol (POTC). Oh and finally would you all be dears and sign off so I can get on?? Hehe!

Ok I think I am like you but..I had my hubby keep trying to refresh me as I got his luch ready and so he did and then as I came in I saw me in the room again.. and there waas someone talking as it was on the screen and couple guest with numnbers.. and then I could move the furniture...there is 3 of the pink couch clock and a desk or table. But I type to say something but don't see it. What happenings now plz what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter