Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. I kept refreshing the screen and now there is a room like it says (to click on the floor) so now what do i do? It don't say what to do? There is a couch and clock desk or table. How do I go outside or see other people

I'm in! I'm Lauralee in VFK too, I think. I don't see anybody else :(
I type in the chat box, but see no words come from my little mouth :)
Could this have something to do with me being logged on to www2?

Edit: I came back to my little room...all my furniture is gone! That teaches me to leave the door open while I'm gone

Poor Dashzap is wandering in this world all alone. Cool Stonehenge. Makes me feel very small.

Back in my room, and my couch, sideboard, and clock are gone.

I, too, type but nothing comes out of my mouth.

me too. Just found stonehendge. I am the only one there. Poor me! Ok got stuck, couldn't get out of the Hendge so I tried to log back in again and can't. I think I am done for the night.

My friends and I are logged in, but are unable to see anyone. We all have a blonde mullet. We are uable to see our own words. None of us are able to see our titles. There is no friends list or anything. Just a place to type in chat, which nothing comes out of. Sounds like they took it back to the original tests. Should be fun once it gets going.

Well, I managed to eventually make it through the registration pages and into my room. (OMG, am I weird looking! And apparently have terrible taste in furniture to boot.)

I was only able to walk around inside the room and move the furniture a bit. Could not sit down or talk, and I have no idea what my name/number is.

Finally got my avatar to walk out the door -- where he promptly vanished, leaving me to stare at an empty room! I waited for awhile to see if another setting would load, but to no avail. Now I am trying to reload (unsuccessfully so far).

ETA: OK, I'm back in my room. The furniture has repositioned itself back to where it was before I moved it, however.

Yup..the suck monster just got me too. The moment I clicked on the floor by the door...Whoosh! :rotfl: I may have to reload too, not coming back in or moving on. lol
Oh and when you went back into your room, had the local thieves taken your furniture too?;)
Kim

I feel like such a dork! I just scrolled down to the bottom of the screen to hit the WAVE button...:rolleyes2

I am standing apparently all alone in my backyard.

I am standing in my yard and I see guest chat and three or for staff, one of which was VFK_Hurricane. Is anyone else thinking it's the same one?

still trying to get in. I keep getting submit query. I was on this afternoon now can not log in do I need to register again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter