Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that finally made it in what format did you use-Firefox, IE, Safari, AOL???just curious as we are not having any luck with anything and I'd love to make it on at least once today! How many tries did it take!

I used IE. It took a few refreshes on the actual registration pages, but every time I've tried to re-login, I've had no trouble.

So how do you know if you actually completed the registration? It just took me to a page with a blue screen saying something about Beta Testing 1a. Does that mean I registered? But...now what do I do? Do I actually try to log in?

Thanks again!

VFK_Panda just came in. I don't think I've seen anyone mention that one yet. Some people talking to "Bug." I can only see the people who come in after me and I can't talk. I can only see other people talk.

ETA: That's Bug alright :) I can't say "Hi" there but... Hi! And Panda says she is new, not from VMK. CursedMonkeyQueen is here too.

Yay! I am done. Now logging in to do my walk around LOL. My title there is just plain old Paloma

Oh, I finally got on. I just can't figure out how to play and apparently every type of furniture I have is called "Pink couch."

So how do you know if you actually completed the registration? It just took me to a page with a blue screen saying something about Beta Testing 1a. Does that mean I registered? But...now what do I do? Do I actually try to log in?

Thanks again!

Yes.. I am there right now... I have this blue or green screen with right below that like a newsletter telling us what yo expecting. Its actually says
a word from Sara

But above that it say click on the floor... but there is not room to do that just a black sreen with big square that says Beta 1a. So do I try refereshing or jsut wait to it comes up or what? Plz could someone plz help me on this?

RANT

Somebody already used the name Ms.Squeakers.

I am so mad.
I told all my friends on VMK, that if I joined VFK, I would be Ms.Squeakers.
Somebody (on the first flipping day) took that name.
I hope its just a glitch but seriously.
Come on! :mad:

Is there anything special I need to do so I can see other people in the game? My VFK girl is StoryGirl, and she's all alone right now... :confused:

VFK_Panda just came in. I don't think I've seen anyone mention that one yet. Some people talking to "Bug." I can only see the people who come in after me and I can't talk. I can only see other people talk.

ETA: That's Bug alright :) I can't say "Hi" there but... Hi! And Panda says she is new, not from VMK. CursedMonkeyQueen is here too.

So... where do we go to hang out with everyone?

OK I was walking around-still have yet to see a "living" soul and now my character is stuck on a roof across from Merlin!

I am in the room with Panda saying I am bug like I am a lost soul... I am quest 1219 ink is 506

So... where do we go to hang out with everyone?

They were all in the yard outside your backdoor a minute ago. Now, I'm not sure. It seems to me that you can't see the people who are already in an area when you walk in. You can only see the people who come in after you. Is that how it is working for everyone else?

ETA: VFK_Tink is still in Stonehenge. Ok "Tink" is definently a Disney character. Is that going to be a problem?

We have a confirmed Phin sighting :goodvibes: I walked back into "my" room from the backyard and I walked into a conversation with some invisible people! VFK_Finley said that yes, she is "that" Fin and she wants her blue hair back! w00t!

They were all in the yard outside your backdoor a minute ago. Now, I'm not sure. It seems to me that you can't see the people who are already in an area when you walk in. You can only see the people who come in after you. Is that how it is working for everyone else?

Oh, so you just saw me walk past my garden? This is a really strange game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter