• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the same trouble. Just finished registering myself and now getting what you are getting - this page cannot be found message. I just click back and try again

My new BFF VFK_Aloha is in my back yard. It's my first day and I'm being visited by staff.

Woot! :thumbsup2

Edit: VFK_Groovy is chilling in my backyard too. Everyone come on over. I'm about to the light the grill and throw on some dogs!

Edit Again: Someone just asked VFK_Aloha, "How do you become staff?" Aengus is that you? I'm seriously ROFL over here!

My new BFF VFK_Aloha is in my back yarrd. It's my first day and I'm being visited by staff.

I wonder if this isn't our dear Hula in your back yard LOL. Ahhh Man! you guys are having all the fun! I wish this would go faster! Open Open Open (with face on door tapping fingers on glass door)

It's a shame... I'd love to visit with staff and chat, but I still can't see anyone or talk, even after five logins. I think I'm gonna call it a night. Say hi for me :)

My new BFF VFK_Aloha is in my back yard. It's my first day and I'm being visited by staff.

Edit: VFK_Groovy is chilling in my backyard too. Everyone come on over. I'm about to the light the grill and throw on some dogs!

Edit Again: Someone just asked VFK_Aloha, "How do you become staff?" Aengus is that you? I'm seriously ROFL over here!

I can neither confirm or deny that.

I am in as FlyingPegasus, however I can not seem to get past this screen.

It might be this very old laptop I am using right now.

Should I keep hitting f5 or what?

I keep walking away and leaving this running but it does not go past this screen:

lost.jpg

I think it's just really busy right now with everyone trying to register. I have gotton the "white screen of death" (the page cannot be found) a bunch of times so far. I just keep clicking back and trying again - in your case, you might want to hit refresh

This is way behind what VMK was in beta. This is still very alpha...ish

They made good on one thing Disney did not, so I will give them a chance to make good. They brought some of the wonderful staff, heh I told Piratevinnie to get them, and we would follow.

I want to see them reach out to Lily and Hula still @_@ They easily could since there are ex VMKers there *cough* Lion *cough*

I agree, this is nowhere near ready for Beta testing. I doubt it's been tested in Alpha stages, but once. I expected bugs and crash issues, but I also think the backdrops are merely wallpapers and the avatars crude 'cutouts'. It is nice to know that our beloved staff members tranferred to vfk, however I would like an honest opinion from them as to the quality of vfk. I would guess they were a bit taken aback as well.

Yah, but.... How many week's notice did they have? I'm bettin' Disney had a *lot* more lead time to get their site ready...

Yeah, but... you've been ON!!!! I *still* get get on the site!!!

sigh

I understand they literally threw this together, but they didn't deliver on their promise, either. This is not ready for Beta tests. I think the developers should have opened a simple online chat and worked more on the game before releasing a Beta version. This simply isn't past Alpha stage. It seems like it's still in concept stage. It will be difficult for them to add features with players in-game. I foresee a lot of problems in the future for this game unless they are leaving this as is and working on the 'real' vfk without anyone in-game.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: It's funny to see some of the same people who were implying that this site is a scam already registered and playing.:lmao: That means you were the first to sign up! I guess it's all good if a precious VMK host is playing.

for those that finally made it in what format did you use-Firefox, IE, Safari, AOL???just curious as we are not having any luck with anything and I'd love to make it on at least once today! How many tries did it take!

Still trying to finish registration. I keep putting in email and username but it just keeps taking me to "this page can't be found" or right back to the same page. Very frustrating.

I am having the same problem! It is extremely frustrating!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: It's funny to see some of the same people who were implying that this site is a scam already registered and playing.:lmao: That means you were the first to sign up! I guess it's all good if a precious VMK host is playing.

A vmk host is playing? who?

yes we preregistered-several times actually so do I just keep clicking and clicking?We preregistered zsmile too

OK. I am done trying for today as well.

But I am very excited about the possibilities with VFK!!

Not sure just why I couldn't log on tonight, but I am looking forward to our new home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter