• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I got on, I'm Guest1199. I don't really know what I'm doing and I can't see anyone else. I do see random Guests' chat though, but I only see my own sometimes. These avatars look kinda ugly too! lol

If I Can Get On Today
Will I still get a day 1 badge tomorrow.
I Am Stuck On The Age Page.
Thanks
Disneys Figment

Well, in VMK, the Day 1 badge was after beta testing ended. That was for the people that either were registered or registered the first live day.

If they would do that in VFK, that may be what they do. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. ;)

Woot I made it to a nice black screen that says Beta Testing Day 1a and a bunch of other stuff. but now it's not really loading...Definately a step forward!! i finally got through the registration stuff! woot! any further advice from here guys ;)

ah!!!! I click login and it sends me to a page that says the link appears to be broken....! can someone please help me?!? :confused3 :headache:

Oh no .. those grey pants make me look fat :scared1:

:rotfl2:
I hope to get in...I'm all registered...where is the PLAY NOW button that they mention on the homepage?

Sorry if this was answered, this thread has gone wild with 14 pages!!! :)

Hope to see you all around!

nvm...the homepage had a mind of it's own and decided to show me both the Play Now and Register buttons...wish me luck, I'm trying to get in!

Well, took two hours but both of us are registered - TinkerBlue2 and EngineerTiger. TinkerBlue2 has been on briefly but got stuck on a roof. Tiger will try his luck soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I signed up for Beta first thing but I can't get through the registration phase!

I signed up all three of my VMK names, just in case...FeyDolphy, Dolphairy, ElvenMagic(boy).

The more I hear about VFK, the more I think I will actually like it. I think that they have had a very short time to get this up and running so I'm willing to be patient.

And, yes, Phinny did imply too to me that we would be be seeing her soon!:thumbsup2

geez this stinks. and i thought i was doing so well. Princess_Angelica is already taken!!:headache: :mad: :scared1: so it made me go back to change my name, and i did, now it's all stuck and none of the dang pages will load again. Ugh! and i was on such a roll:eek:

ah!!!! I click login and it sends me to a page that says the link appears to be broken....! can someone please help me?!? :confused3 :headache:

Just keep trying folks...I just got past to the next part where I log in...their servers are overloaded, so you just need to be patient...since it's beta and all.

Use your back arrow key when you get the error, it helps speed things up so you can try to get further in the login process.

I can't get through the registration. I made it to selecting a boy or girl, but the next page would not load.

Does anyone know if this game has set hours like VMK?

Hey all...I finally got in again and I appear to be Guest 115. I should be TaytorJo when its approved.

It seems I can talk now and I see some people talking, but I don't see them!

I'm on again, but can't see anyone. I can see a few people talking on occasion, but I can't answer.

OMG... I finally made it thru the registsration page and now am waiting on the green loading window that say..Virtural Family Kingdom... Beta Testing Day 1a..and then todays date!

I think I remember seeing something about it takes a long time on this green loading page? Can someone tell me if this is right? Plz..ty
Do I just sit and here and then my room will appear? Hope so thanks for all your help!

I am so very new at this beta thing...as i said I never play any games before vkm and so I am trying this all on my own with no one here to help...
Well except Dis of course. Thank Anegus for opening this up for all of us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter