Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well back to not being able to get back in. i'll try later

Hey Rice!

I just did the same thing - wandered down the castle path and poof! LOL

Saw several talk bubbles but never my own...

Anyway, I just refreshed page and now am trying to reload again. Over and over and over again ;)

I'm Dewberry there too btw - hope to see you!

I JUST finally was able to figure out that my guest number is 403 lol. Took a long process of having to refresh and start over again and again and again lol. It is definitely a Beta stage. heh. I think the game shows some promise though.

I had to restart again. Here's to hoping I can see people the next time I'm in! :upsidedow

That was... interesting :)

I'm signing out for now. I think I met, PrincessWendyBird, DisneyDreams, Patchy, BlueHairedMonkey... I think that was it. I wish I could have friended you all. I hope we have names soon. I never was good with numbers.

I don't understand?? I have been trying again now for a while and can't get in. I keep getting getting this Internet Explorer cannot display this page??

I don't know whats going if everyone else is getting the opeing page? :confused3

Tink Mick Koda Miles said:
I keep getting the page can not be displayed too :( :( :(

I had to go through each registration page literally like 20 times or more, and just either keep refreshing or hitting the back key until I finally made it all the way through. Here is a previous poster within this thread of what you should see before making it into the game:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=25265865&postcount=191

Im a little lost.......

question 1- where is the play now button?
question 2- is there a map yet?
question 3- how do you know if you made beta or not...?

Thx :goodvibes btw- in vfk im greatMichelle (same as before) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter