• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

virgin transfer coaches

jayne601

Earning My Ears
hi everyone we have booked with virgin for orlando next year, does anyone know if the transfer coaches are wheelchair accessible

jayne
xx

Some are but some arent - you'll need to make sure u let them know that u have a wheelchair and i think then they send a wheelchair accessible coach - otherwise i think they just send a normal coach. The only times we have ever been on a wheelchair accessible coach is when someone has needed it!

I agree. When we are picked up its with a normal coach or minibus or even a taxi at times but none of them were wheelchair friendly. Im sure you would have to inform mears when you arrive at the airport or try asking Virgin prior to leaving on your holiday. Whenever we have handed over our travel paper to Mears weve had a 20 minute minimum wait whilst they bring round the transportation so I dont see why they couldnt just arrange a wheelchair friendly vehicle for the same length of waiting time.

I went on to the Virgin travel and the return transfer option isn't in the booking list! I know they have updated the procedure but they didn't seem to know about the booking problem when I rang them.

They were updating their website over the last few days - this might have been why! I know when i tried to get a quote for the boardwalk for 2 weeks in may it gave me a price of £899 per person! i know that wasnt right lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter