• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Tickets

LoopyLoo

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Just wondered who is flying around the 19/04/07 with VA booked through VH
Do any of you have your tickets yet?
:yay:

We booked with Virgin through Thomas cook. We fly out on Bank Holiday Monday and only got out tickets yesterday. Apparently Virgin leave it quite late now before they release tickets.

Thomas Cook had to phone Virgin twice to find out when they were posting them.
They were printed on the 27th, 14 days before.

I fly out on 11 April and just got my tickets yesterday although all the vouchers are dated 28th March.

Hiya. We fly out on 19th April too with Virgin from Gatwick and we have no tickets yet either:sad2:

As I remember they like to send them out about 10-14days before you fly. We were rather worried last time because we didn't book our holiday until 14days before we flew out, so it took time for them to process and print our tickets. It was a nervous few days until they arrived I can tell you! I think you can bring up the status of your tickets on the VH website. I know last year it said "your tickets are waiting to be printed" then eventually changed to "your tickets have been posted".

You still get tickets??????

Even flying Upper Class these days, no tickets just a computer print out.

I think tickets are used for holidays and flydrives but not for flights only.

Anyone flying on the 12.45 from Gatwick on 19th April?

I think you can bring up the status of your tickets on the VH website. I know last year it said "your tickets are waiting to be printed" then eventually changed to "your tickets have been posted".

Unfortunately that isn't a reliable indicator. I got my tickets on Monday and the web site STILL says "Tickets not yet sent". :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter