• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin Tickets Arrived today

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
Our Virgin tickets arrived this morning :)

I've been away on business for a few days up in Warrington, so it was a nice surprise to come home to :)

Just over 2 weeks to go

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What a great feeling:bounce: :Pinkbounc

(okay so now im in the depths of despair!:mad: )
Boo Hoo

Jules

Well it isn't long now :) ! I know how I feel at this stage ..... <i>very</i> excited - fit to bust in fact :teeth:

We're going with Virgin in June (12th), as a guideline how long before the tickets arrive?

Ta in advance!

Hi goo

Please tell us about POR were there real soon never been b4 only stayed off site b4, is as good as every one says ?

Cheers

Our tickets arrived on the 24th July and we flew out on August 13th - so the tickets came roughly 2 weeks before we left :)

Hi Scou :)

You will love POR, it's a lovely resort and once you have stayed on site you won't want to stay off site again :)
The landscaping around the Bayou and Mansion is lovely. Even though it's a big resort it never feels crowded.
The food court is really good, with plenty of choice and if you buy the refillable mugs (aprox. $10 each), you can have as much soda, coffee and hot chocolate as you want, whenever you want :)
The quiet pools are lovely to relax in the afternoons after a morning in the parks.
The boat to Downtown Disney is also a great relaxing ride.
We had no problem with the Disney bus transportation - although I would always go to the main (south) bus depot (close to the main building).
We had building 14 in the Bayou section and it was ideal for the food court, reception and the bus depot.

Originally posted by Goofyish
Our tickets arrived on the 24th July and we flew out on August 13th - so the tickets came roughly 2 weeks before we left :)

Thanks!

I am going on 29 May and my tickets arrived this Monday - 10
May - 19 days before.

How exciting, it feels so exciting, when the tickets arrive!! wooohoo! hope you have a lovely time :)

Can't wait till we see our's pop through the letter box ;)

I'm flying out July 1st and when i asked Virgin when to expect the tickets they give me this response:

I can confirm that tickets will be sent out 10-14 days before departure.

So i would guess around 2 weeks before i hope so lol otherwise i will be in a panic!

Hope Everyone has a great trip whenever they are going
:D

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter